Body Magic Awards

Sandrah78

Silver Member
Does anyone have the awards to add on to your signature for body magic please? x

You should be able to access them on the SW website. If you log on and go to "my progress", it will show you what awards you've acquired.

How do you post them on here though.

Found them! I actually found only the silver, from Princessria, I think, so thanks for that. Then, because I do Weff Riddles (Google it) I changed the words in the url to get the bronze and gold ones. (It also works if you want the Platinum one, I checked.) Yay!

I'm not going to classes and I'm not an onliner, so can I ask what 'body magic' awards are please..

Body Magic is an increase in your usual activity. So the bronze one is for 3 x 15 minutes of extra activity, sustained for 4 weeks. Then you increase for 4 weeks to get silver, and increase again for gold. Gold is 5 x 30 minutes a week. i pole dance at least 3 nights a week for over an hour, and do various other Wii Fit/Myfitness Coach activities on the other nights. I wanted the little logos to put in my signature.

I believe, though don't quote me on this, that the Platinum one is given as part of your target award. I would imagine that you'd have to have been doing your body magic all the way to target. Does any one else know?

Back