Body magic, feel a bit of a cheat

bunnie

Started back on SW 4 weeks ago and was told to hand in body magic sheets each week, thing is I have horses, live on a farm and already go to the gym ( been off for quite a while due to an injury, hence weight gain ), so I feel a bit of a cheat that I am going to get an award for doing what I normally do anyway:(.
I said to my C about this but she said I should hand them in anyway.

Anyone else already quite active?

If horses are part of your day-to-day life then that's one thing as you have to do that every day and that's exercise. But if you are actually getting into the car as well and putting in the effort at the gym (regardless of whether or not you've always done it) then of course you should put it down. I'm doing the Body Magic Gold Challenge as well and I think it's wonderful discipline insofar as the days you might not have been inclined to go and work-out means you now do because you have to fulfill a certain daily/weekly requirement. Don't be hard on yourself! If you're doing the exercise then log it all and be proud!!! I notice we're more or less level pegging on progress and weight etc - well done, keep up the good work! :)

Whether you did exercise before or not it still counts as body magic. i would think its the combo of following the SW way of eating and exercise that gets you those extra results.

Back