Body Magic Help Please!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by missblinky, 12 October 2008 Social URL.

1. missblinky

missblinky Full Member

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone can help me out. Went back to SW last Mon and have started to fill out my body magic form. However I'm a bit confuzzled as to what I put in the 'minutes towards bronze' etc..columns. I have been doing 50 mins of walking every day and I don't know whether it's me being thick or not but I just can't get my head around the numbers! lol.

Any help on what to put would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance!xx :cool:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.02%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    I was trying to figure it out this morning too, i have been doing a rosemary conley dvd and don't know where to start on that form. Sorry

4. zenabob2105

zenabob2105 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(27.42%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    for bronze you have to do a total of 45 minutes exercise in one week, but can be over at least 3 sessions. so if you have done 50 minues that is 10 bronze units.

it does recommend you start off small (15 minutes 3 x a week), and then improve more at silver (30 mins 3 x a week) and gold (30 minutes 5 x week for 8 weeks,).

hth

5. missblinky

missblinky Full Member

Cool, that helps a lot thanx! I'm not deliberately goin at it full pelt but I crashed my car the other week so am having to walk everywhere at the min! lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.