• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Body Magic

Well done you !:wow:

I'm currently waiting for the motivation fairy to visit but omg I have to get my backside off to the gym today or else !!!!!

Congrats !

Even though i excercise everyday i havent signed up to body magic.......should do though.

Ruthy xxx

I read about Body Magic in the start up pack, but has NEVER been mentioned at group. What are the awards then?
Bumpy0 where have been!
Are you ok....
Loved up!;)
Thanks guys.

Ruthy - you really should sign up. Its a real boost. I'm doing SW online so although I don't get an actual sticker, it was great getting the award flashing up on the screen and being able to go and look at it. I feel quite proud of myself as I've never been into exercise!

Bumpyo - There are four different awards: Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum. Basically they are there to encourage you to build activity into your life so that it becomes a habit. It doesn't necessary have to be jogging or aerobics, today I spent 15 minutes dancing with my little girl (well actually if anyone had seen me I don't know if dancing would be the word they had used!!!). 10 weeks ago, there is on way I would have done that, and my daughter loved it!

I can't find my book that lists what you have to do for the awards, but I think for Bronze you had to do at least 60 minutes of activity spread over at least 3 days, for 4 weeks.

For silver I think it was 90 minutes over at least 3 days for 4 weeks.

I am now working towards gold and I have to do 150 minutes over 5 days for 8 weeks.

To get your platinum you have to basically do the gold award twice.

Give it a go, I'm really glad that I have and feel it is a real achievement for me.

Sara x
Well i am exercising everyday, so i think i may just do that!

Thanks for the thread! If this hadnt started i wouldnt have thought about it!

Ruthy xxx