Body pump

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by amm451, 30 July 2009 Social URL.

1. amm451

amm451 Do Over

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.77%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi everyone,

I used to do bodypump classes years back and loved how my dimensions changed and the toning effects. Just wondering if anyone has done these classes whilst on ss? Would love to tone up but not sure I could last the class and don't want to pay for a series or join a gym if they aren't managable.

Also is there a noticable difference in weight loss as muscle tones?

Cheers

AM

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    I have but would suggest you go easy on the weights and concentrate on technique

xx

4. si_82

si_82 New Member

I did a body pump class yesterday on my third day of ss and have been in so much pain today i can hardly move. Not sure if its cause im drasically unfit or from the lack of food. Take it easy in the class.

5. Zoe.D

Zoe.D loving life

Start Weight:
    22st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    10st10lb(48.23%)
    Diet:
    cd maintenance
    Hi, I have been thinking about doing them too. Back in the days when I was fit and worked at a leisure centre I used to day the classes but I too am worried about the effect it may have on my losses each week with muscle weighing heavier than fat and all that. Would be interested if anyone has had any experience doing this whilst on cd too.

6. amm451

amm451 Do Over

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.77%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Thanks guys,

Think I will buy the ten minute solution vdvd version and have a go at home first!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.