Body realisation.....

nerac123

GO GO GO !!
I have this week actually decided that my belly is mine, and I don't hate it as much as I used to. I don't hide it like I used to - eventhough its still there.

It has got smaller (obviously!!) but I've come to the decision, that my tummy is partly the way it is due to my two boys. And I wouldn't be without them.

I love my shape and my curves - just glad its getting smaller!!. I know I'm never going to be kate moss - and TBH nor would I want to be. Holly Willoughby though is ideal!! but not blonde !!!;)

So, what parts of your body do you hate/love?

Who is your ideal body shape?

XXX

woooooooooooo!!!

Glad to hear it!!

Every ones bodies are meant to be different, it would be boring if we all looked exactly the same.. and im sure if you ask your hubby would he rather cuddle Kate moss or you.. Im positive he would pick you...

MEN back me up here... Cuddly is better correct??? Who wants to be poked by bones?? lol!!

I love my curves... Ill never be straight up and down and i love it!

Celebrate your loveliness!! Life is far too short to obsess about ourselves. Good for you to love your tummy.
For me, I always had a lovely waist which has been completley lost in the last ten years. Now it is reappearing!!!!!!! slowly but surely. I will be glad to have it back and to hell with any other bits that might be a bit flabby!!!!

I look in the mirror, or at photos of me and feel sick, but hopefully this diet will make it all ok xx

how tall are you emmie? You'll get there, along with everyone else - and its actually great getting there (most of the time!)

I have some photos at my brothers wedding - I'm ashamed of them and wish i hadn't gone. But thats in the past - and I won't be returning thank you very much !!

5'6 but I really don't carry the 2 stone between 12 and 14 well - its quite horrendous!

This time next week I will weigh 12 stone something!!

I have this week actually decided that my belly is mine, and I don't hate it as much as I used to. I don't hide it like I used to - eventhough its still there.

It has got smaller (obviously!!) but I've come to the decision, that my tummy is partly the way it is due to my two boys. And I wouldn't be without them.

I love my shape and my curves - just glad its getting smaller!!. I know I'm never going to be kate moss - and TBH nor would I want to be. Holly Willoughby though is ideal!! but not blonde !!!;)

So, what parts of your body do you hate/love?

Who is your ideal body shape?

XXX

WAW!!!! What a revelation and really pleased that you have got to this point Caren...it is so important.

I have to admit to hating two parts of my body; apron on my tummy which I dont remember a time not having and my droopy boobs (thank goodness for Bravissimo!). BUT, in saying that, no one knows they are there apart from me and my hubby as I seem to carry them well!!!!

I love my smile and my teeth and I love my nature and character; AND I am learning to just love my body, full stop :) All thanks to LT!!

We will get there!! YIPPEEEEEEEEEEE :) Curves are to be applauded; we were meant to have them, not to be straight up and down - we would look like boys then and not gorgeous women!!!

HAVE A GREAT WEEK MY DEAR FRIEND!!

scots I too have saggy boobs - but thanks to padding and squeezing - they are ok, when they are under control !!!

I'm amazed I feel like this - and it really is all down to LT. My bingo wings are a pain, but I'm working on them with the vibroplate !

My husband now calls me yummy mummy - so things are changing !!!

I'm really focussed and glad I'm on the journey.

Thank you for your support Scots - as always, you're a true friend.

C. x

Back