Body Sculpting with Kettlebells for Women

Plumfoodie

Paleo maintenance rocks!
I just wondered if anybody else had this book? I ordered it awhile ago from Amazon but it took ages to arrive. I won't be able to do the routines set out in it (they're very long!) but for me the best bit is the section where all the kettlebell exercises are explained in detail.

I love doing kettleworx but there are some exercises where I'm either not sure I'm doing them right or I want to make sure I have the right form to avoid tweaking anything and this book seems to have the information I need!

Haven't seen it Plum but I got Kettlebells for Dummies at Christmas which is great at explaining the moves. Its written by Sarah Lurie. There's even a section for pregnant mums and then afterwards using your baby as a bell! I kid you not :)

I'll have a look out for your book. Thanks for the heads up.

Didn't know there was a KB for Dummies book, I'm going to see if our library has it. Chuckling imagining all the slightly startled babies being hoisted around! :D

I picked up a copy of KB for dummies - it's quite good isn't it! A bit more detail on some things than the body sculpting book, which is nice. And I like the different sections for different people, the sculpting book just sort of assumes that we are all buff amazons. ;)

I of course immediately looked up the section on using your baby instead of a kettlebell - have to say the baby appears to be enjoying everything with a great amount of glee... other than the farmer lunge! And I can understand why!

Hey Plum - it is a good book. I have been picking it up every now and then, and I think the photos are really useful. That poor baby! :)

Back