Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Body Shape?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by SacredSilence, 25 June 2010 Social URL.

1. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    I have NO idea what body shape I am?

My current stats are -

So does that mean I am an hourglass as I go "in then out" with similar size in bottom and top half?

I find my stats odd as I have always been a lot bigger on my top than my bottom but dunno if that is just due to boobage as I`ve never known my actual stats before starting CD when I was measured.

I would like to start dressing to work with my body as I usually go for baggy as poss to hide the flab :rolleyes: whereas if I actually wear the right style for my body, I might be able to wear nicer clothes without looking like a hippo!

Hope this makes sense, I am not very articulate lmao

LiSe Xxx

**ahhhh!! Edited as I have just realised I have lost more inches! And I am now -

So would that make me an apple??

Gah!! Confusion!! haha

Xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fisherman

Fisherman Silver Member

cant help on this one i am afraid consoder my self more a barrel of ale shape

4. preetone

preetone Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.47%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    looked at pictures u up loaded the other day, picture is more useful for this then numbers!

i think hur glass BUT need to see you in a fitted top, as i cant see what your waist line is in that pictures :)

hope that helps.

5. Chris1980

Chris1980 Member

Start Weight:
    17st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(11.93%)
    Diet:
    atkins now CD
    I looked this up.To be hour glass your waist has to be at least 9 inches less than your hips and your bust and hips have to be virtually the same. Id say you have a normal shape pretty much like mine (only my stats are a bit larger!)

6. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    Ha! Sadly, I think I may be the same shape ;) Xx

Eek, Hope you didn`t go blind!! :8855:

I do actually have a waist! I don`t tend to wear anything fitted as I`m too fat :( The top I`m wearing is as close as I get and that isn`t often. Thanks for the input Xx

I dunno what your shape is tho? lol Xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.