Body Shape?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by SacredSilence, 25 June 2010 Social URL.

1. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    I have NO idea what body shape I am?

My current stats are -

So does that mean I am an hourglass as I go "in then out" with similar size in bottom and top half?

I find my stats odd as I have always been a lot bigger on my top than my bottom but dunno if that is just due to boobage as I`ve never known my actual stats before starting CD when I was measured.

I would like to start dressing to work with my body as I usually go for baggy as poss to hide the flab :rolleyes: whereas if I actually wear the right style for my body, I might be able to wear nicer clothes without looking like a hippo!

Hope this makes sense, I am not very articulate lmao

LiSe Xxx

**ahhhh!! Edited as I have just realised I have lost more inches! And I am now -

So would that make me an apple??

Gah!! Confusion!! haha

Xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fisherman

Fisherman Silver Member

cant help on this one i am afraid consoder my self more a barrel of ale shape

4. preetone

preetone Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.47%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    looked at pictures u up loaded the other day, picture is more useful for this then numbers!

i think hur glass BUT need to see you in a fitted top, as i cant see what your waist line is in that pictures :)

hope that helps.

5. Chris1980

Chris1980 Member

Start Weight:
    17st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(11.93%)
    Diet:
    atkins now CD
    I looked this up.To be hour glass your waist has to be at least 9 inches less than your hips and your bust and hips have to be virtually the same. Id say you have a normal shape pretty much like mine (only my stats are a bit larger!)

6. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    Ha! Sadly, I think I may be the same shape ;) Xx

Eek, Hope you didn`t go blind!! :8855:

I do actually have a waist! I don`t tend to wear anything fitted as I`m too fat :( The top I`m wearing is as close as I get and that isn`t often. Thanks for the input Xx

I dunno what your shape is tho? lol Xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.