Boiled eggs

Laurie

MM addict
Hi all for the past week I've been having 2 boiled eggs a day, instead of fish/chicken. Just wondered if anyone has eggs daily? I emailed s&s and they advised eggs, tuna or salmon as an alternative to chicken/ fish.
I'm actually getting to the stage where I'm getting addicted to my eggs lol.

I think I said can I have egg(s) , I've been having 2 and still lost 3.5 this week on my 7th week they're not doing me any harm. So I guess as long as its not I'm ok to do so?

I have them sometimes. Use the save milk from my milkless shakes / porridge to make scrambled :)

I'm going to have some this week, for a change. I quite like dry-fried eggs, do you all think that'll be ok? I like them all crispy, I am a bit mad :D

I could live off of pickled eggs! Theres about 70 calories in an average sized boiled egg, so its all good! :)

Dry fried eggs are also fine :)

Hehe! Yup! I'm sure all the supermarkets have them. I'm super lazy so pre-boiled eggs are always a winner in my book! Infact, I'm gonna go have a couple just now instead of my quorn! lol!

Yuck - pickled eggs are the devil's food!! MiniM - you could try just buying one (chip shops sell them but that might be a dangerous place to go to!) because if you get a whole jar you may regret it! On a more serious note I quite often have a couple of eggs. Poached with asparagus is one of my favourite combinations. Or soft boiled with salad. I think it'd be nice to have half a piece of fresh tuna and one egg cooked and in a salad...

Obj I love pickled eggs, so if I pickle them myself in a jar of pickling vinegar will that be ok or will the vinegar kick me out of ketosis? X

wow I didn't know we could have eggs. This just gets better and better as I think the more options you have to vary your meals the better.

I have one egg and add that two chicks liquid egg white , to bulk it up then scramble it. Its so tasty and seems a decent portion with the added liquid egg white.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have 2 eggs sometimes as an alternative to the protein and usually scramble them in the skimmed milk I 'save' from not having it in the shake / porridge. When the weather is warmer a nice egg salad may be on the cards too.

I have just been told 2 eggs are fine as long as they are not the largest eggs. Small - medium if having two as they can bung you up !

Small - medium if having two as they can bung you up !

Blimey, I definitely do not need any help in that department! :)

I'm gonna barf if there's any more talk of bloody pickled eggs!....WRONG! lol

:sign0151:

pmsl!!! Sorry!

And I also just realized they do coloured pickled eggs when I was looking on google images. What are they?!

Attachments

• pickled_eggs_in_jar3.jpg
    pickled_eggs_in_jar3.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 54
  • pickled-eggs-b.jpg
    pickled-eggs-b.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 50
Back