Boiled

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by riggwelter, 30 November 2006 Social URL.

1. riggwelter

riggwelter Member

The savoury packs say not to use boiling water. I do because they are unpalatable otherwise. Is there any reason why I should not continue?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    If you add boiling water directly to the soups/shakes they can curdle. Think it has something to do with the skimmed milk powder and boiling water.
    I always add a little cold water to mine and make up in a paste then add slightly off the boil water. It doesn't seem to make any difference to the taste.
    Hope that helps!

4. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    yeah...they mean boiling....as in straight from the kettle after it's boiled. It's best to leave it to cool for a few mins as freshly boiled water destroys some of the nutrients in your packs.....thats all.:)

5. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi,

I make mine up in the same way that Beverley does here and it's easier to get rid of any lumps too!!:D :D

6. palmettofairy

palmettofairy Full Member

I didnt know no boiling water, my lack of Swedish strikes again!! I always wandered why I could not get rid of lumps. You learn something new everyday. Thanks for the info.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.