ProPoints Bolero's (aka Simon :p) Food Diary

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by bolero982, 26 July 2014 Social URL.

1. bolero982

bolero982 Silver Member

Afternoon all. Been a member here for some time, but dropped off quite a bit in the past year or two - tried different diets, and finally have decided to come back to ProPoints and not stop until I get to goal this time.

Some may know me already, but just a bit of background. :) About 5-years ago I saw the doctor about an unrelated issue, and he decided to check my blood pressure. At the time it was through the roof (to the point where I was hurtling towards a heart attack - and as I was only 26 at the time, this was more than a bit of a worry). I was weighing in at 25-stone 4-pounds at the time, and made the decision to lose the weight: partly to avoid going on blood pressure pills, and partly to get control of the growing problem that was (and still is) my over-eating. I'd got down to 18-stone 8.5-pounds by the Christmas of 2009, but quite honestly never really stuck to a diet for more than 6-weeks after that...and so as of my last weigh-in I'm coming in at 20-stone 4-pounds.

Not sure exactly where I'm heading for my goal. The recommended weight for my height (6-foot 3-inches) says I should by at most 14-stone 4-pounds, but we'll see how I feel. Won't be going lower than that, though, so at most I'm looking towards a 6-stone loss. Done it before, and hope to do it again.

My current daily points are 61 a day. :) Started on Thursday this week, and have thus far used 1 one of my weeklies.

Today's Food Log - 26th July
    Having a meal tonight with a few drinks for my parent's wedding anniversary so expect it will be a weeklies day. It's also hotter than the surface of the sun here today, so expect a few ice lollies will find they've been eaten.

Breakfast
    LIDL Fruit & Fibre Cereal with skimmed milk (30g with 125ml milk) - 4pp

Lunch
    Brown Warburton's Square Wrap with Chicken Roll & Salad - 8pp
    - 1x Wrap
    - 4x Slice of Chicken Roll
    - 30g Philadelphia Light
    - Mixed salad - lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes & radishes
    Beef Flavour Super Noodles - 14pp
    WW Vanilla Yoghurt - 1pp

Dinner
    Hairy Dieters Sweet & Sour Chicken - 5pp
    Wild Rice (75g uncooked) - 7pp
    Cider (x3 cans) - 21pp

Supper
    Brown Warburton's Square Wrap with Chicken Roll & Salad - 8pp
    - 1x Wrap
    - 4x Slice of Chicken Roll
    - 30g Philadelphia Light
    - Mixed salad - lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes & radishes

Snacks
    Fruit Pastilles Ice Lolly - 2pp
    Mini Milk Lolly - 1pp
    WW Toffee & Vanilla Cornetto - 4pp
    Lidl Brand Crisps (x2) - 7pp

Total Dailies Used: 61 of 61
    Total Weeklies Used: 22 of 48

Last edited: 27 July 2014
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. SlimmingKitchen

SlimmingKitchen Gold Member

Hi Simon

It was lovely to read your story and think you for sharing.
    You're so lucky to get that much for your daily ProPoints lol!! I'm only on 26 a day but I tend to do filling & healthy and a mix of ProPoints too.

It will be nice to keep in touch and see how you get on.
    I look forward to hearing more from you xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins