Serves: 4
Calories per serving: 187 kcal

Ingredients
1 jar Bolognese sauce
50g lean beef mince
4 peppers, any colour but red is yummy!
150g low fat cheddar cheese, grated

Instructions
1. Preheat the oven to 180c, 350f, Gas Mark 4. Heat the oil in a pan and add the beef. Fry until brown and pour in the jar of Bolognese sauce. Bring to a boil and simmer uncovered on very low heat for 20 mins to reduce the sauce to a thick consistency. Cool to room temperature.
2. Slice the peppers in half (lengthwise) with the stalks. Remove the seeds and pith. Stuff the peppers tightly with the Bolognese and sprinkle the cheese on top.
3. Place the peppers in the oven and bake until the cheese has melted. Serve with a side of salad and crusty bread.

Last edited:
xCherryKx said:
Serves: 4
Calories per serving: 187 kcal

Ingredients
1 jar Bolognese sauce
50g lean beef mince
4 peppers, any colour but red is yummy!
150g low fat cheddar cheese, grated

Instructions
1. Preheat the oven to 180c, 350f, Gas Mark 4. Heat the oil in a pan and add the beef. Fry until brown and pour in the jar of Bolognese sauce. Bring to a boil and simmer uncovered on very low heat for 20 mins to reduce the sauce to a thick consistency. Cool to room temperature.
2. Slice the peppers in half (lengthwise) with the stalks. Remove the seeds and pith. Stuff the peppers tightly with the Bolognese and sprinkle the cheese on top.
3. Place the peppers in the oven and bake until the cheese has melted. Serve with a side of salad and crusty bread.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Loving this xx

This sounds amazing!!!! I was wondering what to do with a bag of quorn mince that's been in the freezer for the past 2 weeks! lol Thankyouuuuuuuuu!! :D

That sounds lush...will have to give it a try!

Had this this evening....yummy thank you so much. Feel like your recipie stalker :)

Wow Cherry you have posted heaps of lovely recipes in such a short space of time! thank you thank you thank you, you delightful lady. I love food and I love losing weight, so these yummies will help me do both at once! Thank you for taking the time to post! :)

Back