Bones

carole66

I just wanted to comment on how much I'm looking forward to seeing my bones again.

I don't mean protruding rib or hip bones, just my cheekbones and collarbones.

I glanced in the mirror on Saturday and swore I saw the hint of a cheekbone! I'm trying to convince myself it wasn't just a trick of the light! It gave me such a thrill, and while it will be quite some time I think before I re-discover my collar bones, it's given me a boost to think that they are in there somewhere and if I continue as I am, then they will eventually re-appear!

I've no idea when mine were last around, great job on your first two weeks

Its awesome isnt it!hen I first lost my 'large' amount tof weight, one of my consutants at work had been away to Afgan for a while, when he came back, he was shocked to see me.....I then went up to him, and asked if we could have a little chat as I had found something....I then got my collerbone out, and said see.....whats that...never been there before! He was a little shocked....sure he thought I was gonna show him my piles!

But such an amzing feeling..........!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck with your bony bits!!!!!! xxx

i have found this site a surprising help, normally peole say classes are the way to go, but no! not in our case!

LOL carole, I was thinking that about my hips the other day, I have odd hips wish I'd forgotten about until the other day.

Your name/number combo seems familiar to me Carole, I don't suppose by any chance you are a 'Canny' crafter are you?

ps well done on the loss. Keep going, it gets better :)

I love seeing my bones - but there's a downside too... I now have to sleep with the duvet between my knees so that I'm comfortable and I have to take a cushion with me to the cinema so that I can sit through the whole film without too much of an achy bottom! I'm not complaining though!

I love seeing my bones - but there's a downside too... I now have to sleep with the duvet between my knees so that I'm comfortable and I have to take a cushion with me to the cinema so that I can sit through the whole film without too much of an achy bottom! I'm not complaining though!

WOW!!! how much have you lost?? I take my (imaginary) hat off to you

Wow Weasey, your weightloss is fantastic!! Well done you!!

Hi Dukanfatty, I did Lighterlife a few years back and was a regular on their forum, if that's where you might have seen my username before. Other than that, no idea!

And I've had another look in the mirror, and can definitely see more of a shadow beneath my cheekbones!! (Wherever they are, and I know they're in there somewhere)!!:D

Hi Carole, maybe not the same person then. the phrase i used, canny crafter, referred to a crafting forum that I was a member of many years back, though its changed a few times now its still about. Carole on that forum has a surname begining with a B, and I'm sure her current ID has 66 in it. Your stats and place of living are so similar that I had to ask LOL.

First time I met her she wore fluffy boot slippers LOL.

Yay for the cheekbones !!!!!

Thanks guys! Now I just need to maintain it...

Back