Bonfire night

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Iv been invited out for a huge BBQ and drinks on bonfire night and im not sure what to do!! I definatly wont be at my goal by then so should i go with plenty of water and be strong (and stuff tissue up my nose so i cant smell the yummy food), stay at home and miss out or refeed....enjoy the one night the go back onto LT the next day??? What would you guys do???

go, have fun, enjoy the smells, take a flappy and sparkling water and have fun. i go out all the time and stick to LT, its not that hard if you enjoy the smells and think, 'i'm so glad i am losing weight, i'd usually eat way to much and feel rubbish' it can be quite liberating!

I suppose i can sit there watching all my friends putting weight on!! he he

I would go and just glug water all night! When I started on LT I became a real hermit and didn't want to go out at all cos I couldn't see the point if I couldn't eat or drink. Now I go out every opportunity I get, including a 2 week holiday to Majorca, and have just stuck to water and LT sachets! I think your mindset changes as you go along (mine certainly has). One of my concerns was being able to get back on LT if I came off - so many on here struggle with re-starts that I was too scared to put myself through that in case I failed second time around. But having said all that, it's entirely your choice hun and you must do whatever you think is best. Good luck with whatever you decide. x

I would be naughty but I am only on week 2 & my mindset hasnt kicked in yet, altho I do a coffee house with friends & stick to water & the smell in there (& the cakes) is to die for :)
Good luck hun
Niki
x

I would go and glug water, take a shake for lunch, and an extra shake just incase you feel week. You would feel great once home having succeeded. Is one night wrth another week struggling to restart? xx

Go and enjoy the evening stick to LT glug the water it will all be worth it in the end

xx

I did this very thing a week ago Saturday.
The smells were amazing, but I'd decided before I went, that I want to be slim more than I want nice smelling food.
Not easy, but glad I did it. xx

Your all right i want to lose weight more than eat so ill go and enjoy watching the fireworks!!!

Good for you............ you can do this! (pinched from under your avatar :) )

Back