boobies!!!!!

jellybeans

i know you cant have everything but i have gone down 2 bra sizes already really knocked my confidence :confused:
im loving what a difference it has made to rest of my body but i swear i have lost my 10 pounds off my boobs :sigh: xx

I know when I go under BMI 25 my boobs just decrease in size - alot!! Ah well, rather have a slim waist and no thunder thighs!!

Hehe, yeah, the inch loss on my boobs is a bit depressing. I'm pretty much living in one bra because none of my others fit. I've been told I'd look off balance if they had stayed the same size (so not true!) It's just one of those things unfortunately, they are made of fat afterall :-(

Hannah

I KNOWWWW!

I was going to post this exact same thing. My boobs (my favourite part of me lol!) are disappearing and YET my gut (also known as michelin tyres) is still as huuuuge as ever!?!?!?! BOOOO!

xx

i know i couldnt beleive it went sleep and woke up and boobs are smaller lol :-( may have to save up for a boob job (i wish)
i was a D and now a B in such a short space of time im worried they will get smaller :-( xx

Oh my god i really hope that doesnt happen mine are already small i cant imagine if i had none left. Oh the horror!!!!!! haha!

My hubby made the same comment this morning, that mine are disappearing... :-( won't know soon if I'm walking backwards if this carries on..

Back