booboo42' s diary

booboo42

Hello everyone

All the diaries on here are so inspiring and everyone is so supportive that I would really like to join in. I'm starting with a dd today, another on Thursday. Then probably Mon,weds,Fri from then on. I'm also aiming for low gl most of the time, as I know I feel better on low gl food.

A bit about me. I'm 41, 2 kids, about to separate from my husband of 20 years. I'm starting this eating plan now so I have something positive to focus on over the next few weeks and months which are going to be so stressful. I've started diets a million times but this time I need to make it different, for me and for my kids. Hopefully I can get lots of support and advice here and stick to it.

Please wish me luck!

Hey booboo, welcome & good luck :)

Sorry to hear about the separation, I know its always such a difficult process to go through (been there). Stress doesn't make dieting easy, but good on you for doing something positive that well benefit you in the long run. Its kinda quiet on here, but there are a few of us to give you support, I know how much it helps me on here. Have you tried JUDDD or something similar before?

Back