boobs !!

Serendipity

Quick question! when you lose / have lost weight did your boobs get smaller! Personally, i hope so! :)
Thanks for sharing in advance!
s xoxo

Yes!

They shrink first as I lose from the top first then it goes down later on!

Mine shrunk a bit but not proportional to my weight loss. Though I was quite pleased with that.

Mine have shrunk but are in proportion, I just want to lose more of my tummy and hips now and no more from my boobs haha :)

Mine have grown to a ridiculous size in the last few years since I've put the weight on, so I really hope they shrink back as I take it off. I'm more worried about the shape they'll end up than the size though... don't want to have to tuck them into my jeans!

Mine have shrunk in proportion with my body, but unfortunately I'm left with a lot of loose skin at the top of them so they look deflated! :(

VLR, it was the same for me 2 years ago when I first did Cambridge, but they were back to normal roughly after 3-4 months.
So they wont stay that bad for ever, the skin will get better x

I really hope mine shrink away to nothing ;)

Mine have shrunk but defo still there! My hubby is the only one allowed to tell me he thinks I should stop if they shrink too small! ;) x

11 weeks in...53lbs down...33 to go!

Mine have shrunk a little bit but not in proportion to my body. Not that they ever were in proportion to my body. I'm definitely looking at a reduction/uplift once I'm through. Now that I'm thinner they look even bigger. It's ridiculous. Sometimes I get random disgusting blokes yelling "nice tits" at me in the street. I think "gee, you'd disagree if you could see them naked... all saggy and stretchmarked". I've broken shoulder straps through them being so damn heavy. It's not something I talk about often because people can be a bit dismissive ("boobs too big? What a nice problem to have!") but it truly is a problem. I'd like to take up running but can't because these things are way too much for me, and any bra I can currently fit into, to handle. It really gets me down. :(

Slightly off topic but thought it might be useful. I use a fab website called less bounce (yes really!) to buy my sports bras. They do larger sizes too. :) I have no connections at all to them, but I've always found what I need.

K xx

11 weeks in...53lbs down...33 to go!

This has been really interesting as I have been wondering about this... fingers crossed that mine do... i would prefer smaller rather than larger :)

Went to M&S to get a new sports bra at the weekend (daughter works there so I got discount :) )
Although I've only dropped 1 size in trousers (18 to 16) I've dropped 3 sizes in tops (22 to 16) and gone from a 40FF bra to a 36DD!! My daughter has dubbed them 'the incredible shrinking boobies' and my partner commented 'I can fit one in each hand now!' :D

I have always had very small boobs and when I gained weight they were still small by most people's standards but to me they felt bulky and busty and horrid! I am now, as of today, back to my usual size 34A and I am chuffed to bits!

Back