Boof's restart

boofaloo

Gold Member
Hey guys

I wanted to start a little thread to help me with my restart. So here I am on day 2.

Yesterday was ok - felt hungry around tea time and could have still eaten a horse as i was lying in bed but i didnt cheat once so felt pleased with myself for that.

Today is lovely and sunny and helps keep me motivated because i want to be my new slim self for my holiday to France in June.

Had a chocolate muffin for brekkie and have managed 3 pints of water so far. Just had my lunch which was a cheese amd broccoli soup. YUCK!!!!! :jelous: I wont be buying them again!!!

Have got the children this afternoon as DH has gone to football. Usually i wouldnt mind but I am so darned hungry that all i want to do is go to sleep so I dont give in!!!

I cant wait for ketosis so i dont feel like my stomach is digesting itself!!!!

YAY Helen !!!!

well done on getting back on that wagon....:D

look forward to sharing your success !

love

Debz
xx

well done for getting back on track im i restarted too and am on day 5 keep going chick xxxxxx

OK deep breaths. I've had a honey nut loop. Just one but I am dying to go binge so i have come on here with my lsat shake of the day - a warm vanilla.

This afternoon has been so hard. I have tried to keep busy by going to see to the horse but when i came back had to make tea for the children and DH when he comes back. I've made a lovely lasagne which looks delicious BUT I will resist!!

Put some honey nut loops on my baby's high chair from him to snack on and one mysteriously popped into my mouth. AARGH!!!

Ok this will not trigger a binge - it's just one tiny bit of breakfast cereal. GET A GRIP HELEN!!!!!!!!!

Well that one bit didnt trigger a binge - but did trigger the nibbles!! :(

When i add up what i had it was barely anything and thankfully hasnt affected the weight loss so far (4lbs) or that fact i'm in ketosis today (just).

Straight back on the wagon today as it's just not worth the feelings i had yesterday after i cheated.

feeling proud of myself today as i have stuck to it 100% and resisted bacon butties, chocolate and crisps!!!

Have had a hot chocolate shake, a chilli soup and 1 1/2 litres of water so far. Gonna get some more water down in a minute but will probably only manage 3 litres today!!

I have just re-started ss today

Hi
I have just re-started SS today. I am feeling fine at the moment as I have spent most of the day on here reading up on how well everyone is doing. Good luck to everyone on this fantastic diet. We all know that it works wonders if we stick to it. I just have to make sure that I do stick to it this time as I am on and off the wagon more times then I like to mention. This time I must stick with it. :wave_cry:

Good luck to both of you - yes come on here and read or post if you feel like nibbling - or go in the arcade ......... I can be gone for hours in there without a thought of food!

Hey you, just found your thread! Ok, No more nibbling, right????

4lbs off so far, cant fault it, keep it up gal, by june you will be stunning.

Ill be at school friday, and hopefully on wed aft, gonna try and do the parent 15 mins, fingers crossed x

Hey guys

I wanted to start a little thread to help me with my restart. So here I am on day 2.

Yesterday was ok - felt hungry around tea time and could have still eaten a horse as i was lying in bed but i didnt cheat once so felt pleased with myself for that.
I remember the sudden flash of hunger when the corner of our old kitchen table looked edible.Hang in there it gets easier.
Just had my lunch which was a cheese amd broccoli soup. YUCK!!!!! :jelous: I wont be buying them again!!!
Looks like pond slime ,tastes like pond slime
Have got the children this afternoon as DH has gone to football.
At the risk of eing too nosey -how man children?
Also you say you're a restarter-how did you get on before?

I have 3 children. 7, 5 and 14months. I lost 2 1/2 stone last year with CD.
Hoping i can do just as well this time!!!

HOWEVER......

I have just eaten 3 biscuits, now that wouldnt be so bad if i hadnt dipped them in the chocolate spread first.:eek: :eek: :eek:

I know the problem though, I have only had 1 pack so far today. I was trying to save the other 2 for tonight when i got really hungry. However i came in from shopping at the supermarket and suddenly found the biscuits and chocolate spread i had just bought. Before i knew it they were in my mouth!!

SO...... I will not be buying anymore rubbish from the supermarket in future. I will have my packs breakfast, lunch and dinner as saving them isnt the way to go.

On the up side i have drunk 3 litres of water already!!!

What about splitting the packs hun???

I had thought about splitting my last pack into 2 so will see if that helps.
My goal for tomorrow is no nibbling and then i'll build from there.
This is the best start i've had for ages - i'm still on CD even after a few slips. Before now I would have convinced myself it wasnt worth it!!
Got on the scales this morning 12st 6lbs. Thats a loss of 5lbs!! SO no nibbling now, i've got my weigh in on Thursday night and I would love a loss of 8lbs. x

Hard day for me today. It has been an anniversary of something quite sad and i have eaten for comfort.

It has led me to thinking about this relationship i have with food. It really is like giving myself a giant hug when i reach for the comfort food.
I know i need to get over this or else i'll always have some kind of weight or eating issues. My DH has suggested counselling but i think that will make me feel nuts. I'm on anti- Ds as it is and going to a counsellor is like having a tattoo on my forehead that says ' BEWARE - I HAVE ISSUES'

So back on the wagon 100% tomorrow. If i'm good all might not be lost for my weigh in on Thursday night.

i think of my relationship with food in a rather different way, more like punishing myself by eating as i kno over eating leads to me not fullfilling my full potential................
i guess u need to sit and think y u r eating becos u kno u are not giving yourself a hug by eating (and putting urself a step back in what u are trying to achieve)
be good to yourself and stay on the wagon and i'm sure your weigh in will be fine on thurs, good luck and i'm looking forward to reading how it goes........

I hope tomorrow is a litle easier fo you.
I'vebeen learning how to use my new point-&-click-for-morons that father christmas gave me.So here's some gorse that's been resolutely n flower all winter.It's a right little fighter-know anyone else with a strong fighting spirit?

Good luck for thursday

Attachments

• DSCN0129s.JPG
    DSCN0129s.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 25
  • DSCN0130s.JPG
    DSCN0130s.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 25
Thanks Tara and Janey for your encouragement. :)

Jane - Thank you!! I have a gorse bush in my garden, probably and indication of how unkept it is ;) BUT i will look at it in a different light now!!

What a difference a day makes. The sun is shining and i feel 100% better than yesterday. AM counting my blessing todays as I have just heard one of my friends husbands has passed away. They've only been married a little over a month. :( So sad and just makes me realise how blessed I am.

Cracking on with CD. Had a good chat with a girl up at the stables today. She is sarting LL in 5 weeks and is a bit worried about it. I reassured her and told her all the amazing things about vlcd's which helped give me more motivation to carry on with my own journey.
By the time she starts in 5 weeks i could have lost a huge amount of weight!

I havent had any water yet and it's gone midday- oops. Only just having my first pack so will follow it with a couple of pints of water. Am aiming for 6 pints today, even if i have to stay up until midnight to do it!!!!!

Hey Helen

Just popping by to wish you all the best today!!!

The weather really does make a huge difference eh!!!!

We will all be skinny mini's going on our hols this year!!

love

Gen xxx

nice one bufaloo - the weather is amazing (but i still drove to uni today.............) really need to start walking!
hows the water coming along ?

sorry to hear about your friend

Glad you had a better day today ,you'll be cruising before you know it & the woman at the stables will be so inspired to do it too.

Back