book worms unite!

RebekahR

Gold Member
All you book worms... What's on your kindle/on your bedside currently?

I normally don't read during term time (apart from law gumpf) but I think I would find it relaxing!!

Mindless eating is on my list and 50 shades of grey for holiday

What ya reading?? Xx

I'm reading anything other than that blooming shades of garbage!!! Read part of the first then deleted the rest

Currently re reading Outlander series - now there's a book with a real hero :)

Think at the moment I have about 500 books on my kindle

Ooo I will take a look. Ha I'm worried Il be dissapointed..maybe I will borrow it!

Think a kindle is gonna be on my Xmas list for sure!!

I got fifty shades of grey on audio - like to play a book at night as I don't sleep v well- and I really can't get into it. Not sure what all the fuss is about. Let me know what u think I may have to give it another go.

I have the beck diet solution and death at pemberly on the go on my kindle. The winds of war on audio. Which is brilliant. And a s Byatt the children's book and vanora Bennett the people's queen on the go on paperback which both seem good so far.

Recently finished the chaperone which was great and last summer which I absolutely loved oh and ken follot fall of giants. And the first 3 books of the Kinsey mulhone mysteries which were surprisingly addictive.

Got carried a way. I get through quite a few each month.

Am always interested in other peoples recommendations

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm reading 50 shades. I'm bored with it, but I've started so may as well finish.

Got soem Dean Koontz to catch up on, a gardening book and maybe have a browse on Amazon later

I loved all 50 shades books read sll 3 in 3 days x

I really liked the first 2 fifty shades books but really struggling to get into the 3rd. Hmmm. I'm reading 3 books right now. I always do that ;) One of them is "how your mind can heal your body" by David Hamilton. Interesting.

Think I became a book addict when I got my kindle! :) lol
Got about 500books on it and still trawl amazon everyday and buy more!!

Loved the 50 shades trilogy and read them all within a week a few months ago.
I was recommended bared to you, which is another trilogy - only book one out at the mo! Very similar to 50shades!

Me before you was a great book that I just finished lately and before I go to sleep! Would highly recommend both! x

Hi, I would recommend 'before I go to sleep' sorry forgot the author but it's a fantastic read!

Hi guys, I have just finished the hunger games trilogy and it was amazing ... Now I've started working my way through James pattersons Alex cross books which are fantastic x

Can't get into the 50 Shades stuff. I'm reading a set of books by Alison Bruce at the moment - she writes crime fiction set in Cambridge, where I used to live! xx

ooh i was thinkin of gettin a kindle.im such a major book worm !i just love the thought of being able to down load and start reading a book right away.are they worth the money?also is there different memory sizes?

I have just finished reading Thoughtless and Effortless, both great books.

Read the 50 shades trilogy on hold but did get a bit bored with it! Finally capitulated and bought a kindle and love it!
Partway through the new Martina Cole and will thenobe onto the new Marian Keyes - its just so effortless downloading them I wish I'd bought one ages ago!

lorraineA said:
Read the 50 shades trilogy on hold but did get a bit bored with it! Finally capitulated and bought a kindle and love it!
Partway through the new Martina Cole and will thenobe onto the new Marian Keyes - its just so effortless downloading them I wish I'd bought one ages ago!

yeah Hubby bought me one last night [a kindle] lol.im addicted :) ive only down loaded free ones and some samples so far.what way does amazon work if you order say 3books at 2pound do they take a full 6quid from your account or 3 x 2pounds ?or can you top it up wgtj money like pay pal?

Not sure Jasmine as I have only downloaded free ones or single books at full Kindle price. Would think they just take each book price off your account though as that's what they have done with my single books.

They will take the money for each book individually from your bank account. You can buy yourself a gift card that you can use to download books, great if you have a specific budget in mind so that you can see what you are spending each month

Almost finished my Marian Keyes so have downloaded "a streetcat named Bob" - it's meant to be heartwarming - let's hope so cos am always freezing cos of ketosis lol

Back