Booked anything for next year yet?

Discussion in 'Holidays' started by Yorkiegirl, 24 September 2008.

1. Yorkiegirl

Yorkiegirl is happy being Yorkiegirl

I am terrible when it comes to holidays. So I have just booked flights for the Easter holidays, we're flying to Bermuda to stay with my friend who lives there.

While we're there, we're going to have a couple of days in New York, as it is only a 2 hour flight from Bermuda. Would be rude not to, don't you think?? :D

Then in the May half term we are going to Portugal, to our timeshare.

Can you tell I love my holidays!

Only one left for this year tho... Center Parcs in November!
  2. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

It all sounds so wonderful Anna. I promise I am not turning green with
  3. hevGsd

hevGsd Well-Known Member

wow lucky you! we havnt sorted anything out for next year.....yet! lol:D apart from center parc's in jan but thats somthing we just HAVE to do every year now! ive got a big holdiday coming up in just under 3 weeks time,im going to south africa for 3 weeks! im so excited!:D
  4. Yorkiegirl

Yorkiegirl is happy being Yorkiegirl

South Africa sounds lovely, have a wonderful time!
  5. kenshin112

kenshin112 Gotta Make A Change

going india (goa) next week, november off to new york, december canada and jan going too edinburgh :) your all invited :)
  6. hevGsd

hevGsd Well-Known Member

thank you!:D

wow id love to go to india! thanks for the invite! hope your paying too! lol:D:D
  7. fatbunny

fatbunny Well-Known Member

i am going on a med cruise next summer, paid with tesco club deals.
  8. kenshin112

kenshin112 Gotta Make A Change

yeah i shall pay :) flying out on tuesday woohoo, ill take lots of photos and post em up here :)
  9. rainbow

rainbow Well-Known Member

we're going to Cyprus next year for a friends wedding x
  10. Bananas

Bananas Well-Known Member

I'm hoping to go to Moscow sometime this year, NYC in January and would also like to go to Goa. My mates going to Ibiza next summer and I've always wanted to do that mad holiday thing!

It'll all be on a frugal budget though but I dont mind as I'm saving for another BIG trip later next year!!!
  11. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

I'm off to Mexico Feb,cant wait!
  12. sue121

sue121 always lurkin around!

hi all im goin 2 the dominican republic in june next year i cant wait im hopin to have all my weight off by then xx
  13. MissyMV6

MissyMV6 Well-Known Member

Not booked it yet but fancy taking the family to Centre Parcs for the first time :D
  14. karmawitch

karmawitch Well-Known Member

We're doing a month's trip to Singapore and New Zealand in Feb, I'm so excited !!!
  15. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Not to Florida in just over 4 weeks YAY...Can't wait.

Re next year...I change my mind all the time. The way the travel industry is at the moment, I'm waiting to see how things settle before I book. As I'm a travel agent....I still keep checking every day though. Maybe book something in January.
  16. candyblue

candyblue Well-Known Member

I m going to Mexico in June for my 30th and my friends also getting married out there, so must get some more weight off by then!