• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Boot Camp Revival - Sole Source Weekend!

DQ

Queen of the Damned
The original bootcamps were basically a weekend away where you bring books, dvds, music, games and your packs and we all spend a torturous weekend getting into ketosis with company! We stay in a big house or cluster of cottages, so no food temptations around. :cool:

The main issues around organising Boot Camp are:

(1) Lots of people stating interest but not coming up with the money. This means that booking a place turns into a nightmare, or someone take sa financial hit which is unacceptable. So it would be necessary to say first come, first paid, first served and keep it that way....

(2) Location - a lot of people hate travelling, so it needs to be somewhere with good public transport for those that don't want/can't drive there;

(3) Dates - give a small selection of dates, and the dates with the biggest amount of interest is it - no changing it afterwards!

I (and a few others) would love to do something like this early this year - it can be really cheap because in essence you are just paying for a room and travel, you bring your packs with you.

What we need to do now is ascertain interest - is it something you would want to do? Would you be willing to pay upfront? How far would you be prepared to travel?

To register your initial interest, just post your name. :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

DQ

Queen of the Damned
End of January if possible, and yep, somewhere central :D

this appeals to me

Happe
DQ
Sharon1970
Sarette

I'm definitely interested, but it will depend on the date as hubby is probably travelling with work around end of Jan.

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!
Happe
DQ
Sharon1970
Sarette
Isis

Interested for definite, as you know :D

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Right, so this doesn't lose impetus, I reckon we need to put down some dates, and as Happe says start looking for somewhere to go! :cool:

I can do alternate weekends starting from 31st January.

Are you happy if I add a poll with dates on?

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Bumping so people can see this again :D

DQ

Queen of the Damned
It didn't happen this time :( But that's not to say someone else couldn't start one up... :cool: