• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Boots unofficial weighing

I was supposed to go to chemist today but have enough shakes to do me til friday still so I went to boots instead. They have me at 13st 7lbs which would make a 6.5 lbs loss.

If the chemist's scales on friday have me at that I will be over the moon!!!:D:D:D:D:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
woweeee! amazing hun! I'll keep everything crossed that the chemist's shows the same!

x

or indeed more? LMAO

Fab loss hun, Keep it up! Xxx

GREEDY?! On this diet?! LMAO

Well done, that is a fab loss that anybody would be super proud of, good for you!!

Let's hope indeed - I dont want to be posting here in tears on Friday LOL

lucky u! well done! the dream is getting closer! :)

as i always say, take any unofficial ones with a pinch of salt just in case - would hate anyone to be disappointed - BUT I'm sure you'll have done well if you've followed 100% :) can't fail on this diet!

Doirin

Positivity is the key
Hi,
you will be fine on Friday, stay off the scales until then, it will wreck your head. Hope you are getting the shakes in now, all 3 remember!!!!
Best of luck.
Doirin

Jesi

Silver Member
Thats great well done!

as i always say, take any unofficial ones with a pinch of salt just in case - would hate anyone to be disappointed - BUT I'm sure you'll have done well if you've followed 100% :) can't fail on this diet!
I am takin with a pinch of salt indeed but it helps to hope! :D It was still nice seeing myself comfortably in the 13s though! lol

YES DOIRIN!! The last two days I've had all three and feel a hell of a lot better for it! Thanks woman. :D

Woooohooo Rose that's bloody briiliant! 18.5lb in 2 weeks is not to be sniffed at. You'll be reaching your dream start uni weight at this rate!

YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

Well done Rose that is fan-bally-tastic!

x