Boozy bbq tomorrow

Lmg_

I want to have a few drinks. What's the best to have that's low in syns & will last a while? I initially thought vodka but 3 vodkas will take me all of about an hour & a half to drink lol. Was thinking rose wine spritsers as thought will last longer. Have no idea on syns tho?? I'm also planing on driving so I'm my tempted to go mad with the drink x

a small glass of wine is 4syns i think so if you make spritzers your looking at 2syns a glass.

hope im right lol xx

I find that if I have one drink I want more, whereas I am perfectly happy if I don't have any alcohol. Why not offer yourself as the designated driver and stick to soft drinks.

The only downside to this is that you may find that all those people you thought were fascinating when you were all a bit tipsy are now drunken bores when you are sober!!! :)

125 most is a small glass. You could flexi syn it if you have 4 that's 16 though so not too bad and in a spritzer they should last you

I drink 'gin doubles' which are 1 gin for 2 slimline tonics. It's a long drink and therefore lasts. I like the taste of tonic though.

Can you make your own long drinks? Diet mixers with a measure of spirits? Or sugar free squash, diet lemonade and spirit?

Back