Bored

Guru

Silver Member
I am bored of the Cambridge diet. I like the results, although I wish they would speed up a bit (I am never famous for my patience).

But I am BORED of drinking tetras and eating bars and not having a nice roast dinner on a Sunday.

Hurumph

I'm only on day two and I feel the same way.

Think of it like this though - is being on the cambridge diet for a temporary space of time not worth the final result as weightloss will be quicker than conventional weightloss methods?

That's what I'm telling myself anyway - I'll do it for 8 weeks max and then that's it - it's not long really.

Hope you feel better soon.

8 weeks would be nice. I'm going to be on it for 8 months and I'm only half way through month 2!

If you weren't on the CD though what would the alternative be?

I think this forum has really helped me to realise that it won't always be easy but that there are other people out there going through the same thing.

Being bored of the diet is very common I would say and you have done amazingly well so far. You should be proud of yourself no matter what.

Have you thought about doing SS+, there is no real difference in weight loss and you can have protein and veg, so chicken and green veg is on the menu on Sundays, and there are other options. If I am really struggling I will have an SS+ week.

I know you're right. I'd still kill for roast chicken with gravy and a yorkshire pud though ;)

Have you thought about doing SS+, there is no real difference in weight loss and you can have protein and veg, so chicken and green veg is on the menu on Sundays, and there are other options. If I am really struggling I will have an SS+ week.

I daren't. I think I have real issues with food and once I start I don't think I'll be able to stop so it's safer in the short term for me to be on SS and deal with maintenance when I get there.

That said, I had a mouthful of my hubby's pork at the weekend. The first time I've fallen of the SS wagon and although it was delicious, I stopped myself eating any more. But it was hard.

I know, me too .... but I just saw a picture of my friends bum (kinda, it was a holiday shot) and I know that I must keep on the diet because I want a bum like that in a bikini like that!

So hard, but totally worth it if you evaluate overall

x

i am nearly half way through my CD journey and its tough but there is no way i would lose as much on another diet as i have tried and its not forever and if i stay 100% SS apart from my break week then i should be at goal by xmas.

It is hard but you have to want it and think of the end results i am 44lbs lighter in 11 weeks i started a size 20 and 17st6lbs and now i am wearing size 16 and it is so worth the hardship.

Ask your self why you started this in the first place I did it because i was unhappy with how i looked and felt about my body and i am not going back to that as if i have to eat boring bars and shakes till xmas then thats what i have to do. I am having bars for breakfast and then just spicy tom soup for the other 2 meals

I have the best motivation in the world. I have to lose weight in order to be eligible for IVF treatment. I just want to fast forward the next six and a half months and BE there. :D

i know it seems to really drag and you want to get there as you can't move on with the next step in your life i totaly get that and i am sure it will go quicker. It really has flown by for me but the first month seemed to drag

I think someone should invent a time machine, and to be honest they're just mean if they don't!
It would be so cool to just nip us forward 3,4,5 months in time and have done CD whislt travelling!

I am bored of it all too. Sometimes I don't think I can stomach another soup or shake. I went off it for my holidays and have been back a month, can't seem to get back into it. I am going on holiday again in 18 days and I can FEEL the weight going on. The scales say different, but I know I can actually feel it and my clothes are tighter. I really need to knuckle down and lose what I can in 18 days, half a stone would do!!!

That said, I had a mouthful of my hubby's pork at the weekend.

Seriously, no one else found this statement amusing enough to comment on??? :D

Maybe I should drag my mind out of the sewer once in a while :p

I thought it was just me so ignored it, I've just had a smutty chuckle at my desk reading it again.

Haha! Filth! ;)

:8855::8855::8855:

Back