Extra Easy Days Boring person trying to lose weight again and again

Think back to the reason why you wanted to loose the weight in the first place.....what was the last straw that made U think that U need to do something about ur weight? X

New to this pressed so many wrong buttons but yes u r right every time I am sure I want to lose weight stick to it then slowly fall back in to bad habits but again this time I am meant

U need to think what are your bad habbits and how U can avoid them ....i know its so hard

what i did was i wrote ten reasons of why i wanted to lose weight and stuck them up somewhere i could see them then everytime i wanted to go off track i would look at the reasons :)
i also have a motivation board in my room with lots of post its "keep trying" "if you fail try again" them sort of things i find it really helps. Do you weigh in at home or at a class? xx

Good ideas about reasons will start about board will start by putting stickers up to make me stop and think

ForumRunner_20130616_103900.png
this is mine just to give you some ideas the board was only 4 pound from asda xx

Triggers for me are stress am ok till some thing happens going in when they bring choclate in at work pick name because my goal is to lose weight and if I do I won't feel so bad and will change my name

Well that's a start you know that stress could cause you to go off track & you also know you find it hard to resist chocolate.

What you can do is have small bars of chocolate in your bag (just that day's syn allowance) then when stress does start & you feel the need to hit the chocolate you can relax knowing what you have is within your syn allowance.

You could always get the Karo chocolate drink, I think it's 300mls for hexa, would that help?

As for the chocolate at work it's a case of either saying no, or having the lowest syn item there.

Changes take time, you will get there & it's not going to be easy all the time.

Find a pic of yourself at your heaviest, put it on the fridge door to remind you why you are doing it!
Think of the benefits you will get, more energy, less medication, longer life, less aches & pains, I could go on.........
Write a weekly menu, keep a daily diary & only buy the ingredients for the meals you are having each week, remember you can have "treets" just remember to allow for the syns in your planning. I have small amounts of chocolate, measure it out with the syn value & ONLY have a portion at a time!
From time to time you can cheat & enjoy yourself, you have the rest of the week to recover!
Good luck.
Pete

Back