Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by dibzzy, 29 December 2007.

1. dibzzy

dibzzy Well-Known Member

im about to restart the diet SS..god help me! i know this diet works as i've had success with it before..i must admit though the thought of drinking all that water makes me wretch..any advice??? I need to lose 7 stones so would love to have a partner in crime to start with who can join me on this LONGGG and SCARYYYY path!!

dibzzy :p
  2. Starlight

Starlight Well-Known Member

3. nagooner

nagooner Active Member

partner is crime is hear, i have tried and tried to get back on cd, its the only diet that i have lost weight on so i know it for me but the thought of no food :cry::cry::cry:.

but hey ho, me and hubby want to try for another baby and there is no way i want to be this size !!

so partner in crime i am starting on the 1st Mmmm good date eh???:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  4. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

There is no good date , the only date you make is a change of life date ....for the best ... i'll be restarting as soon as my CDC gets in touch ... i guess we will all be in the same boat glued to this site lol
  5. Manachina

Manachina Well-Known Member

Partners in crime

I Just started my CD on the 26, still scared but surving..... I'm really going to stick to this one so if you ever need ......shout out