Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

mariavon

Gold Member
S: 21st9lb C: 14st4lb G: 10st2lb BMI: 33.3 Loss: 7st5lb(33.99%)
Hello everyone,
I joined sw in July 2011, as the title of ny diary implies I have never been a healthy weight my heaviest was 21 stone 9 lb, I managed to loose a little but yo-yo"d for years , finally enough was enough so I joined sw weighing 19st 11, my health was suffering having constant pain in my back, hips and knees, I had some good weeks and some not so good weeks but I have to accept that this is normal which I still struggle greatly wiv, I have been on this site a while and decided to write my thoughts and feelings down in the hope it will help me through the bad times,

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

Auburn

x x x
Hi mariavon :) Good luck with your writing things down, I too find it helps to get things out of my head.. :) when do you wi?

mariavon

Gold Member
Hi auburn , I wi on Wednesday's had a pound gain this week don't know why I've been doing loads of walking and an hour a day on wii fit that I got for Xmas,

mariavon

Gold Member
Having a few days on scan bran I think this week

mariavon

Gold Member
Well diary today's going ok , just having ham, carrots sticks, celery and spring onions , made a dip low fat natural yogurt and mint sauce , I hav enjoyed it and wiv it being picky has taken longer to eat so feeling quite full , :)

mariavon

Gold Member
Home from work having jacket and beans,

mariavon

Gold Member
Morning diary another day dawns, not to happy wiv myself fell off plan last nite to be honest i wasn't feeling very well yesterday but am I using that as an excuse for my loss of motivation , I want to finish my journey I've lost 6 st so far I've another 4 to go I don't want to be the quitter yet again but I struggle wen u hav a gain , I know I need to accept it is going to happen but my head won't move on from it , oh well il update later .

mariavon

Gold Member
Lunch time , ham celery , carrots and spring onions wiv dip I made , nice , feeling ok today

mariavon

Gold Member
Let the side down again tonight come on Yvonne sort your self out ,

tabitha91

S: 11st4lb C: 11st0lb G: 9st9lb Loss: 0st4lb(2.53%)
Hi Yvonne,

Don't be disheartened. We all have our bad days, just get back on track tomorrow and forget it ever happened. :)

I've found the hardest time to resist treats is when I'm sitting watching tv with the hubby after dinner. But I've found if I've prepared a tasty SW dessert I have that instead and feels like I'm treating myself!

Well done on losing 6st! That's brilliant!

Enjoy rest of your evening and stay positive. Tomorrow is another day :)

mariavon

Gold Member
Thanks tabitha I am going to be 100% tomorrow

mariavon

Gold Member
Well off to bed now ,
I WILL BE 100% TOMORROW
I WILL BE 10O% TOMORROW
I WILL BE 100% TOMORROW
I WILL BE 100% TOMORROW
Oh dear is this what it's come to now brain washing myself before I go to sleep , well im writing to myself so which is crazier, till tomorrow diary sleep well ,

mariavon

Gold Member
Well I woke up feeling this is a 100% day

Auburn

x x x
Yes to a 100% day!
I think we have to look at the bigger picture, when we have a teeny gain, and not be dissuaded by it. I struggle with that sometimes, I think I've done well all week then boom, 1lb on. It's very disheartening. But if I think realistically my aim is to lose about 9stone, all in all, it isn't going to happen in 3 months, I know this. It's going to be a long road, I will never be one of those people who get BAM BAM BAM TARGET.... :D
In the grand scheme of things, half a lb on is not a major hurdle to overcome, its what, half a cup of tea? :) and it ain't worth coming off plan for half a cuppa, is it!

So...100% today, you can do it! Line drawn under the last couple of nights, today is a new day!
What's for breakfast?

mariavon

Gold Member
Hiya , ur so right half a cup of tea I really need to get a grip lol,
Breakfast banana and apple
Lunch mug shot
Dinner chicken tikka from the recipe in the free book wiv the mirror last weekend, i also need to up my water intake ,
Thanks for the pep talk much needed x

mariavon

Gold Member
New start tomorrow made a huge fruit salad for lunch grapes, oranges and grapefruit , yummy , for dinner havin meat and veg left from today.
Right gonna write for and against know it sounds stupid but I can read it again wen I'm feeling low motivation
FOR 1 being healthier
2 being able to walk up stairs without gasping for breath
3 being able to walk and talk at the same time
4 not being in constant pain wiv back hips and knees
5 to start to feel good about myself
AGAINST
1 to hate myself again
2 to feel embarrassed walking into a room seeing people look at you
3 my legs to rub together wen walking to cause them to burn and bleed
4 to be the fattest at work wearing a uniform that is so uncomfortable and tight
5 to be shortening my life ,

Well i could go on and on but I listed a few that affected me quite bad , I can't make wi for the next 2 Wednesday's due to work so my mini goal is to loose 7lb by the end of January ,

mariavon

Gold Member
It awful but I'm struggling this past week I dont want to start going bk the other way

Auburn

x x x
Your list is similar to my own... we will get there lovely :)

Can you make it to another local class instead of your usual? I think SW let's you attend any class in the week, if you take your blue card. It is a pain when work gets in the way, what do you do for work?

The fruit salads and plan sounds like a good idea :)

What are your favourite foods? Sweet or savoury? I'm working on "variations" of my fat-food-favourites, to fall back on when I feel the need to fall off the wagon :D