Both Bars and Tetras in 1 day

Louie lou

Hi, i start a new job on tuesday, i'm training for the first week and then start the job after my holidays on the 13th june.:confused:

If i buy 4 tatras and 4 bars can i have both in one day, i know i need to drink an extra half pint with a bar and an extra quarter pint with a tatra, but can i have them both in 1 day.

its only for 1 week.:wave_cry:

Yes you can. Except for the extra water requirements, tetras are equal to shakes ie allowed from day 1, 3/4 tetras a day, tetras + other things such as mousse, bars etc :)

Thanks KD, just wanted to check, don't want a blip in my weight loss. Louie

Last edited:
I have bars and tetras in one day and it doesn't affect my weight loss.I have 4 bars a week and 3 tetras.Other people have 7 of each and are fine :) I don't trust myself with 7 bars LOL

OMG is it wrong having two many bars, I bought 14 for the two weeks to have one for my tea every day, if this is going to effect me (CDC never mentioned it) I will be gutted, im on the four shakes a day??

You can only have 1 bar per day. If you have been having more up to this point, I wouldn't stress about it - you've still managed to lose.

You can only have 1 bar per day. If you have been having more up to this point, I wouldn't stress about it - you've still managed to lose.

Im having one a day for my tea and three shakes during the day and 6 litres of water (killer), so if that ok will carry on.

thats fine.

I personally just buy myself a bar for a weigh in day. I found if I have more than that I have a tendency to eat them all sequentially, and promise to "pull back" during the week.

oh dear haha, thankfully I just want one day to break up the shakes, im loving them and keep them in the fridge so they are nice and cold and chewy.

I like the bars with a cup of tea last thing at night :).

Witchy, you are drinking alot of water.:jelous:

The recomended allowance is 2.25 lts of water so i think you can cut down a bit, if you have bars you need to drink an extra half a pint and with tetra block you need and extra quarter of a pint.

Even if you have a bar and tetra block you only need to drink 3 lts a day 4 at the outside.:D

Reactions: KD
Back