bottles

beccaharrison89

Gold Member
what bottles does everyone use?
i am using the tomme tippee Closer to Nature bottle as i was breastfeedimg at first so bought these bottles incase i expressed bit now i am formula feeding i have stuck with them,only prob is they r little bottles and oNly go up to 5oz.
i also bought a paCk of two dr browns bottles the other day and they are really good,they stop Colic and help with wind,there is a tube inside wHich catches the air bubbles.
does it matter if you use diff types if botte or should you stick to one type?

I use advent ones I don't think they matter thou which bottles u use dr brown r so expensive aren't they advent bottles prevent colic too x

the dr browns wer two pack for12.99 which isnt bad if they gonna work.i havent seen the advent ones will have a look.
what number teats is amelia on ? and wen do you norm chsnge to the higher one

She's on one I cannot remember when to change them I was actually gonna post this advent ones have anti colic x I need the bigger bottles as Millie drinks 5 oz now so the lil bottles r waste really x

I've got 2 big avent bottles and 3 small. I use the big ones after Naomi's been asleep that's when she uses 5 or 6 oz most x

i bought tommee tippee first. then tried avent. last ones were dr browns. more hassle cleaning but the best bottles ive used

Hi all, just intruding on here!

When my babies were ready for faster flow teats I would sterilise a large needle, pierce holes through the old teats and sterilise all of them again, tip I picked up off thrifty auntie. It's not for everyone but you know, you could find it some use!

Hi all, just intruding on here!

When my babies were ready for faster flow teats I would sterilise a large needle, pierce holes through the old teats and sterilise all of them again, tip I picked up off thrifty auntie. It's not for everyone but you know, you could find it some use!

i did the same!

wouldnt save the teats for next child anyway, so why spend about £5-10 on teats when you can just put few hole in :)

I use the MAM ones for DD and really like them, they're so pretty too! I used the Breastflow when I was mixed feeding which were great for that but I found the flow wasn't fast enough for her when she was fully formula fed.

Back