• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Bought the pİlls - feelİng motİvated

Hey all,

I have just dragged my boyfriend out to buy Xenical for starting tomorrow. İm so motivated and cannot wait to start, İ have planned my meals for tomorrow and will start exercise in the morning..will keep everyone updated with a food diary i think if thats ok? dont want to bore anyone but i am so excited and feel this is going to be a real turning point for me :D

;):D thank you to everyone who has given me advice already

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
wooo :D good luck for tomorrow and look forward to hearing all your progress. of course a food diary is ok :D i keep meaning to do one on here lol

Deffinately do a food diary..You could give us some ideas!! Lol. Good luck hun! You'll do great! :)

hey everyone...had an excellent first day so far and even did 12 minutes exercise on the cross trainer....im a little concerned about some light cheese that i bought which contains 9 grams of fat per 100g, if i lightly smother my potatoe in it will i be ok? and im also having my jacket potato with bbq sauce...does this sound ok?

Sounds good. I imagine if you don't have it all the time you should be..ook..Congrats on your first day and good luck!!

that sounds yummy :D i'm being a tiny bit naughty and having a sprinkling of grated cheese on my bolgnaise tonight. hope dont suffer for it

hey ladies...ive been experiencing really bad stomach cramps today, more than normal but today is the first day of my period so i think it could be period pains...having a good day today..Special K with skimmed milk for breakfast and a chicken and stuffing sandwich (on 2 slices of brown bread) and spinach and yoghurt for dinner...hope everyone is having a good day

That does sound good!! Lol..aww that's too bad..Do you have anyone that could send you some?? Lol.

ahaha im going to send my mum a list and hopefully she will send me a food parcel! for the mean time im just gonna try and make do with the best i can! its that time of the month now and im really craving chocolate and its only my second day..still feeling really motivated though! hows your day?

That's still good. Oh I caved this week. TOTM and mmm mmm chocolate. Lol. Oh well. Days been alright soo far. Did my exercises and had a hot bath..Hehe.. :)

i am dreading mine as my weakness is chocolate and ice cream :( might have to look at those B&J frozen yoghurt things lol

If i feel like anything sweet I follow a recipe of the Alli site or their diet book.....although snackajacks r ok !!!
having beef cobbler tonight an Alli recipe again......but yummy

Goodluck everyone xx