Bouillion? (sp?)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Loser85, 27 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    I have some of this in the cupboard and intend to use it with the weather getting colder. Was wondering how much of this im actually allowed on a daily basis. Limitless? Or 2 cups etc? Also am i allowed this straight away? All help appreciated.

Lisa xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Diet:
    CWP
    I always limit myself to one spoon a day, just like the CD version suggests.

4. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    So im assuming that would be just one cup a day then? This is fine im just not wanting to do things i shouldnt. Looking forward to it as its freezing here at the mo. :(

5. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Diet:
    CWP
    Yes thats what I stick too. I have never tried any more than that.
    I like it when I get a craving and need something to fill a gap. It really does help with the coldness too especially to keep your fingers warm on the cup:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.