1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Bouillion? (sp?)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Loser85, 27 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Loser85

Loser85 Well-Known Member

I have some of this in the cupboard and intend to use it with the weather getting colder. Was wondering how much of this im actually allowed on a daily basis. Limitless? Or 2 cups etc? Also am i allowed this straight away? All help appreciated.

Lisa xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

I always limit myself to one spoon a day, just like the CD version suggests.

4. Loser85

Loser85 Well-Known Member

So im assuming that would be just one cup a day then? This is fine im just not wanting to do things i shouldnt. Looking forward to it as its freezing here at the mo. :(

5. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

Yes thats what I stick too. I have never tried any more than that.
    I like it when I get a craving and need something to fill a gap. It really does help with the coldness too especially to keep your fingers warm on the cup:D