Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Bouillon Powder

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by SkinnyCow, 7 February 2007 Social URL.

1. SkinnyCow

SkinnyCow Full Member

Hi All,

Just a quick question about bouillon powder, i was told we could have this on ss and purchased some today. Just realised that i bought the original flavour and not low salt. Am i ok to have this, sodium = 0.9 per serving, 12 cals per cup.

Advice would be appreciated x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. wannabeminime

wannabeminime Gold Member

Officially i think the answer is no, but i have one teaspoonful a day. I keeps me going a bit longer between packs in the afternoon! Dont know what i would do without it! I always have an extra glass of water with it though, to make up for the extra salt.

4. SkinnyCow

SkinnyCow Full Member

thanks for that Wannabeminime, will get the tap going now. Really excited at the thought of an extra taste. Well done on your excellent weight loss, you have done fantastic x

5. wannabeminime

Thanks Skinny Cow, i started ages ago though, gotta get back to it! It's day 3 for me!

6. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    i have been drinking about 3 mugs a day but thought today about the salt but didn't know there was a low salt variety. Asda have origional & organic, where do you get the low salt one ?
    xx:)

7. SkinnyCow

SkinnyCow Full Member

I have said all along that if i am going to do this i can not stop it just for one day. I know that if i do i will never get back into it, so you have really done great coming back onto it.

I am doing this for myself and the fact i wanna be a real skinny cow when i go away in June.

8. SkinnyCow

SkinnyCow Full Member

Hi Pandora,
    Apparently you get the low salt one in Asda. I bought mine in Tesco and not sure if they do it, i just picked off the shelf and did not look.

9. SkinnyCow

SkinnyCow Full Member

Just found out that the organic one is low salt, i will have to remember next time i buy it.

10. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    thanks Skinny Cow, typical though, just bought 2 pots, 1 for home n 1 for work -bummer !
    xx:)

11. wannabeminime

62lb by June? No problem!! You'll do that easy!! Me too, i have a hol at the end of June!

12. SkinnyCow

SkinnyCow Full Member

Never mind pandora you can still enjoy them and then next time buy the organic one, thats what i intend on doing.

Bev we shaw will be thin by then, it is still a dream to me at the moment but cant wait for it to be reality x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.