• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Bouillon Powder

Hi All,

Just a quick question about bouillon powder, i was told we could have this on ss and purchased some today. Just realised that i bought the original flavour and not low salt. Am i ok to have this, sodium = 0.9 per serving, 12 cals per cup.

Advice would be appreciated x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Officially i think the answer is no, but i have one teaspoonful a day. I keeps me going a bit longer between packs in the afternoon! Dont know what i would do without it! I always have an extra glass of water with it though, to make up for the extra salt.

thanks for that Wannabeminime, will get the tap going now. Really excited at the thought of an extra taste. Well done on your excellent weight loss, you have done fantastic x

pandora

finding my way again !
i have been drinking about 3 mugs a day but thought today about the salt but didn't know there was a low salt variety. Asda have origional & organic, where do you get the low salt one ?
xx:)

I have said all along that if i am going to do this i can not stop it just for one day. I know that if i do i will never get back into it, so you have really done great coming back onto it.

I am doing this for myself and the fact i wanna be a real skinny cow when i go away in June.

Hi Pandora,
Apparently you get the low salt one in Asda. I bought mine in Tesco and not sure if they do it, i just picked off the shelf and did not look.

Just found out that the organic one is low salt, i will have to remember next time i buy it.

I have said all along that if i am going to do this i can not stop it just for one day. I know that if i do i will never get back into it, so you have really done great coming back onto it.

I am doing this for myself and the fact i wanna be a real skinny cow when i go away in June.

62lb by June? No problem!! You'll do that easy!! Me too, i have a hol at the end of June!

Never mind pandora you can still enjoy them and then next time buy the organic one, thats what i intend on doing.

Bev we shaw will be thin by then, it is still a dream to me at the moment but cant wait for it to be reality x