Bouillon

212degrees

112lbs lost - 28 to go!
Morning peeps!

I was hoping that someone would be able to give me a little more info about the bouillon drink - i've seen the name of it on the forum a few times. I love the golden veg flavouring but it is a bit on the pricey side (totally worth it though!) Does this bouillon taste the same or at least very similar? and is it allow on CD Sole SOurce like the veg flavouring ie can have as much as you like? I also noticed in Tescos that they do 2 different ones - one being reduced salt is that the one to go for?

Sorry for all the questions but would really appreciate any advice anyone has!

Many Thanks

:)

It has to be the reduced salt one, I love it!! I think you are only allowed one cup a day, am sure a CDC will confirm that though. I thought the offical line was - one of the following a day mix a mousse, water flav or hot veg drink. (not one of each as i like to think ;) ) hope this helps! x

thanks. i'll check with my CDC as well. Also I've been told we can have as much of the water flavourings as we like?! I haven't ventured out to mix-a-mousse yet! lol! :)

No you are only allowed one serving a day, I hope I am right on this or I will be having more ;)

MAM is the best!!! I love it with chocolate shake - this is what has kept me going :) xx

I've been having on avaerage 2 mugs of the golden veg an evening and usually 3 or 4 a day at weekends and it hasn't affected my weight loss so far - the least i've lost is 4lbs but generally been around the 5-6lbs a week mark. I think i will keep an eye on it now but as long as it isn't affecting me i think i'll carry on with my nice little routine! keeps the cold and hunger away :)

the rule on flavourings is 1 teaspoon a day, MAM is 1 scoop a day but its only 1 of them not both, luckily 1 teaspoon of flavouring is enough to flavour my 2 litre water bottle that i fill up every day so at least most of my drinks are flavoured, not really sure on the bouillion, my hubby usually has 1 a day in the evening but he does have a bit of flavouring in his water too

Back