boullion...wrong one?

mazzyboo

hi everyone i bought the organic reduced salt tub version but i've noticed that its the purple tub everyone gets. i tried to compare them online as i thought they would be the same just one organic.

i think the organic has a tich more carb (1.6 per serving)? i didnt pick organic on purpose it was the one that was available at the time.

i guess what i want to know is this version best not to have as i haven't tried it yet but dont want to mess up my diet as ive stayed 100% ts so far.

hope you all are feeling well today :)

The reduced salt one is organic....well mine is!
It's in a purple tub with an orange lid.
Sounds like you have the right one.

hi blue mines a beige tub with an orange lid lol! when you're not too busy is it possible you could tell me what the carb per serving is on your tub please? :confused: :eek: :)

can you please tell me where you buy bullion from

hi platinum they're usually stocked with all the food stock products ie knorr stock cubes etc. i got mine in asda but im sure most supermarkets sell them. :)

Ladies is there any reason why you can get the normal boullion (not reduced salt one)? Just coz I'm doing my online shop for the rest of the family and thought I would get some now and noticed that altho higher in salt the normal one is lower in cals and fat...just wondered? thanks xx

It's salt that causes water retention, I believe. I have the reduced salt but limit it to 2 a day which is a shame as I live it! 2.0g carbs per serving.

I bought the Marigold Swiss Vegetable Bouillon (green container with orange lid) and it has 1.5g of carbs in each serving. I'm on day 12 and in my first week lost a stone. I will probably try to buy the reduced salt next time but would be happy with this one again if they didn't have it.

Hope this helps

I bought the normal one, as I didnt realise there was a reduced salt version, and didnt see any different in morrisons. Gona finish the one Ive got then just look for the reduced one next time methinks.

I've just had my first bouillon and I have to say it was very nice...but now I'm feeling as if I've cheated :-( ....... I'm on day 40 of being 100% coping with just the 2 packs and 1 bar a day... But I thought it wud be nice to have something hot as I don't have the soups and don't drink tea or coffee...the bouillon has really made me feel bloated perhaps that's why I'm feeling bad and worrying it will affect my weightloss?
Can someone reassure me and make me feel better?
Thanks guys as always
FB xx

Day 40 thats amazing! One cup of boullion is nothing- I mean, 1tsp of the powder with water you already would be drinking. I tend to have one or two cups a day, already had two today as I'm cold! I'm on week 5 day two or S&S, and have many many blips along the way- extra packs on occasional days, usually have a mint or two a day etc etc...... I find I stick to it better knowing I can have something, even if it's only a glass of flavoured water or a tiny Smint mint.

Thanks minimoosh!
I know it's daft to be feeling as i do and I know lots of people lose weight whilst drinking bouillon .... Bur I suppose as I've had nothing but exante packs for 40 days and now I've had something not in the plan which has mad me feel so full , that's why I'm worrying .
FB xx

It's completely up to you, I mean everyone is doing their VLCD for a reason- complete food break, or just to really reduce cals, or for ketosis, or to break comfort food cycle, or like me to look at portion control and to stop food being my 'treat', I want to see it as fuel. For me adding the teeny things makes it barable and easier for me to see it as a semi-long term thing rather than purgitory! But everyone os so different so if id doesn't work for you, don't do it. If it works but then works too well stop! I've had to stop having coke zero as have gone from a can a day/every two days to yesterday having 3 litres in the evening- and really suffering for it!

Back