Bourne Ultimation - 10/10!

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV' started by AmandaJayne, 19 August 2007 Social URL.

1. AmandaJayne

AmandaJayne Trainee Maintainer

Loved the previous two films and this, the third installment did not disappoint. A faced-paced roller-coaster from beginning to end. Was exhausted afterward!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. EllieG

EllieG Silver Member

Diet:
    Low Carb
    I'm planning to see it this week and really looking forward to :D

4. Brad0053

Brad0053 Silver Member

Thanks Amanda-Jayne. I have been waiting for an opinion on this, which wasn’t from Jonathan Ross.

I love the Bourne series and have after much persuasion convinced Mrs Brad to come with me to see Ultimatum.

So in readiness, she has agreed to sit down tonight for Bourne Identity and tomorrow for Bourne Supremacy.

Movie heaven

5. AmandaJayne

AmandaJayne Trainee Maintainer

Mmmm, you said it.

All the reviews I have read so far have been good, but I tend not to take too much notice of reviews, because I have watched and enjoyed films which have been rubbished by critics. The most recent was the Transformers movie - I loved it!

6. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Excellent - looking forward to this if only I can arrange my escape! :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.