Bovril

Kaci002 said:
Hi all,
Now I know only black tea and coffee are permitted but if I am desperate for a taste of something else does anyone know if Bovril is ok? I dosent appear to have any sugar,carbs in it but dont want to risk messing things up xxx

Hi I am almost certain your not allowed it. Just black tea coffee water fizzy water and thats it. Apparently some ppl have coke zero

Sorry, just realised you are on a different diet. Many apologies, still new at this!

I don't know if it helps, but when i was last on LT there were loads of use who used Bouillon, it's a stock vegetable drink... It is not allowed, but it never affected any of us regarding our losses, I religiously lost 4lb every week (except the 1st obviously), whether i had drunk some or not..

I only suggest it cos i know it worked ok for me (and a lot of others), and i can't stand any of the hot drinks allowed... It's lush!! lol

I don't know if it helps, but when i was last on LT there were loads of use who used Bouillon, it's a stock vegetable drink... It is not allowed, but it never affected any of us regarding our losses, I religiously lost 4lb every week (except the 1st obviously), whether i had drunk some or not..

I only suggest it cos i know it worked ok for me (and a lot of others), and i can't stand any of the hot drinks allowed... It's lush!! lol

That's some good news that I never knew. Will help me at work when I can't face another coffee or more water.

Thank you

Back