Bowel Habbit?????

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by pmb, 3 July 2008 Social URL.

1. pmb

pmb Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st5lb
    Lost(%):
    7st6lb(33.77%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Guys,

I'm nearly at the end of my second day on SS, I expected some change to my bowel habit, read people talk about constipation etc.

Going from solid food to completely liquid food I expected to perhaps be a little loose to start with, however today I have had several episodes of Diarrhoea :eek:

Is this to be expected? is it normal?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. HopeSprings

HopeSprings Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.74%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Hi, I'm on my second day today and was explosive this morning. Only been once though and seem to have settled down, although lots of weird gurgling noises.

4. missmf

missmf getting slimmer

Diet:
    cambridge, sole source. (trying!)
    i'm on day 9 today and been to the loo twicein the whole time! so not sure hun. a cdc will hopefully be along in a min. good luck, i'm sure your body will sort its self out! x

5. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hey hun, I had the same problem too when I first started, sometimes the vitamins and minerals in the packs can upset your tum a bit but it should settle down over the next few days hopefully.

xx

6. princessbunny

princessbunny Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    im on day 6 its all normal for me so far no explosions lol, just not going as often as usual :) xx

7. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Fibre 89 which you can get from your CDC helps as it will bulk out the stools and for constipation it will keep them moving...

8. trapped.in.a.fat.persons.

trapped.in.a.fat.persons. Destined 2 be skinny!

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Oh a was so terrible i cried when i started. My erm.... movements were so loose they caused my some real embarrassments. I dived off the wagon last week, eating loads of rubbish and not drinking much fluid, and was exactly the opposite, and so so so poorly, which teaches me 2 cheat! It does get better tho hun, just give it time! x x x

9. HopeSprings

HopeSprings Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.74%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    My CDC said it was ok to take tablets like Senakot to make sure you don't get toooo constipated. Today was a little rabbit dropping for me!!! You can tell I've no sex life to be discussing my bowel habits!!!!!

10. genic

genic Member

I've been really lucky. I think that because I've been drinking so much, I haven't had any constipation but I did go through a patch of 3 days where I had explosive runny ones at around the 2 week mark. I stuck with it and now have regular poos every morning. It's amazing that you can still make poo with all that liquid rumbling around you!!

11. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

ohh yes its all normal but the explosions do settle down after a few days!!! Make sure and take something for the constipation its not very nice at all..

12. jennikay

jennikay Gold Member

I alternate between constipation and the opposite!
    Though it's all settled a bit since I started having Fibresure. :)

13. jabbathehut

jabbathehut This is the last time!!

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Before CD I was regular as clockwork, within half an hour of waking I had to go to the loo for one. I could then sometimes go another once or twice in the course of the day.
    Am now on day 13 and am struggling a bit...my body's habit is still telling me to go each morning but I can't always muster anything up :(
    Then, last night at just after midnight I HAD to go, but it was really hard and very painful. I am drinking loads, minimum of 4 litres a day, but usually around 5 so not sure what is going on. Hope it regulates though as my poor botty is a tad tender today.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.