Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Boyfriends sister asked am I pregnant ?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by LouiseElectric, 19 July 2010 Social URL.

1. LouiseElectric

LouiseElectric Full Member

Start Weight:
    108kg
    Current Weight:
    89.4kg
    Goal Weight:
    69.9kg
    Lost(%):
    18.6kg(17.23%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    My boyfriend was on skype webcam talking to his sister in another country and I walked up and stood behind my ultra skinny but ripped bodied boyfriend .. and when I went away she asked why I looked bigger and was I pregnant :eek: :cry:eek:mg ....
    All he said was she is another country and she can see it.. I sulked off and sat on another chair away from him and he said I dont care I like the person :eek::rolleyes: aw ... he deserves a medal sort of lol

Well the great thing is it has made me determined even more now ..!!

but i so never ever mention anyones weight gain tut

Anyone else had the same thing ? xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    aww ((( ))) hun I know these things hurt when people say these things but use this for a postive and let it help you be determined to do this

4. LouiseElectric

Start Weight:
    108kg
    Current Weight:
    89.4kg
    Goal Weight:
    69.9kg
    Lost(%):
    18.6kg(17.23%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Thanks Michelle - it bemused me how some peeps dont have tack - I was asked about 6 months ago why i let myself go by a model type lol I was like hold on I wash, I work, I wear make up and always do my hair .. what do u mean let myself go lol x

5. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    i know i've lost 2 and a half stone now and i resently finished so a woman along the street asked why have you finished work are you having another looking at my tummy ,I could of cried but then I remembered when I was really big I never got asked and I only ever get asked at this size so maybe its good cause if i was big they wouldn't dare ask. maybe I had a bloated tum that day

6. The Punisher

The Punisher Full Member

Aww hun I know how you feel. I was recently asked by a lady at the bus stop near work when I was due! I was feeling a bit bloated but I just looked her in the eye and said 'well actually I can't have children so thank you fro bringing up that painful subject' as loud as I possibly could. She went bright red, but didn't apologise. That'll teach her to be so blimming ignorant!

7. LouiseElectric

Start Weight:
    108kg
    Current Weight:
    89.4kg
    Goal Weight:
    69.9kg
    Lost(%):
    18.6kg(17.23%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    isnt it terrible if i do have children and i have a bump because i will be slim them i would be proud but a pregnant tum to a weight is so different - i think these people are secretly being *****y ... but again i was taught manners - i am at work and there is a girl who has just come off maternity leave she sits oppersite me and to be honest I thought she had a big tum wasnt sure if was from having a child but turns out to be 5 months gone lol but i would never have dreamed to have asked i talk to her every day as well ... because i have manners lol x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.