• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

brag post

Bobbi

Silver Member
S: 16st6lb C: 12st7lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 3st13lb(23.91%)
I am so pleased with myself .....

I just completed the first session of the couch to 5k program! I felt like dying half way through but I pushed on and did the whole session. Couch to 5K - Live Well - NHS Choices
I downloaded the free podcasts from iTunes.

I am hoping I can keep it up and by my holiday in September I will have lovely toned legs and be fit enough to go walking on the beautiful cliffs near where we will be staying.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Donnamw

S: 14st11lb C: 14st4lb G: 12st2lb BMI: 30.4 Loss: 0st7lb(3.38%)
Well done, it's a great feeling getting through the first one isn't it? I started it last Friday and managed it without stopping. I can only get out once a week at the moment so it is going to take me a bit longer than 9 weeks but I'm going to stick at it. I never even thought I could run for a second never mind 8 lots of a minute, yah!

Smudge321

S: 16st9lb C: 16st9lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 45.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well done and well done on your losses so far :D

I'm going to give that couch to 5k a go :) well I will try it anyway since I can't run the length of myself at the moment :(

Also thanks for the link to the NHS site - very useful :D

cybill

Gold Member
S: 21st11lb C: 18st9lb G: 11st3lb BMI: 38.5 Loss: 3st2lb(14.43%)
That's a fantastic start Bobbi - I think that's sometimes the hardest thing, actually getting out there and doing it the first time. Hope it continues to go well :)

Bobbi

Silver Member
S: 16st6lb C: 12st7lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 3st13lb(23.91%)
I did session two today and it was okay. Feel good that I did. Oh and I got myself a proper pair of running shoes, even though I'm doing it on the treadmill I just wanted to have the right footwear. The shoes cost a lot so I can't waste them now.

Onwards and upwards.