brand new newbie.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by GryffinPHWOAR, 13 May 2011 Social URL.

1. GryffinPHWOAR

GryffinPHWOAR Full Member

I just started Lipotrim today. The shakes aren't as bad as I thought they would be, I've tried chocolate and strawberry today - they taste like unset Angel Delight - but the flapjack is probably the worst thing I have ever put in my mouth. I could barely swallow the first mouthful, and opted to throw the rest away. Fortunately, I only had that one in my weekly pack - I was warned by the pharmacist that they 'taste like carboard' and thought I'd try it out before committing to eating one every day. - they taste like ... Idk, feet? Cardboard would be a wonderful taste compared to it's actual flavour. Very not good.
    Quite a lot to lose, wish me luck :)
    I will be updating my blog with progress reports, targets and photos, (along with, I imagine, rambling posts about thoughts and feelings) but do look in if you like x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. bevsy

bevsy Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    calorie count
    Good luck lol hope the food improves :0)
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Good luck with LT

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.