Brand New Starter! need some encouragement/support

SimoneR

Hi All,

Started on CWP yesterday, I am 5ft 9 and weighed in at 16 stone 1lb which is the heaviest I have ever been even after having children!

So yesterday went okay, I am on 3 replacements and 1 200 cal meal of an evening.

I couldnt resist a sneaky peak on the scales this morning to see I had lost 3lb overnight!

I am however really hungry today so drinking loads of water, would love to hear from any one on here and how they are getting on?

Thanks

x

Hi
I started 16st 4lbs nearly four weeks go (this Friday). I am 5ft 10 ins. So far I have lost 1st 1lb. Reading the other postings it looks as if the more you have to lose the more comes off initially. Do persevere as like many others I found day 2/3 really the worst (some say 3/4). I felt really weak and spaced out, but it does pass. I lost 9lbs in my first week. I am doing sole source 1b cwp only as I think the only way for me to do this is to be really strict.
I found my consultant really helpful with things like constipation(!) and when I need advice for a weekend away.
Good luck

PS Yes water seems to be the key, especially in the hot weather when you need more. I pour out 3 litres for the day- gets a bit stale but helps keep track.

Back