Brand new to the diet! anxious!!

Hello all,
ive been to meet my consultant today to start the cambridge diet. Over xmas and new year ive piled the pounds on and then ive just got back from a winter holiday so im so desperate to loose weight as i fel disgusting! I would be over the moon to loose 2 stone. I will be starting the diet on thursday, im just so worried will i be able to handle it? i have heard its really intense? any help or tips or just general feedback on wether you think its hard? etc x

Sarah, you would probably get more responses on the Cambridge Diet forum on the site. I have never done this diet myself but I know someone who has and they said the first few days were hell and then it became much easier to stick to.
Good luck with it anyway.

I've done it and it is hard but it is doable. I didn't really like it though to be honest, I didn't like removing food completely which made social situations hard and I felt like it didn't help me to do anything to retrain my attitude towards food so as soon as I finished, I was no better with food and the weight went back on. But there are many success stories as well so I wish you luck with it.

But I agree, if you head over the the Cambridge Diet section of the forum you'll get much better responses chick.

Back