Brand spankin' new!

piper pickford

Hi everyone!

I'm starting Slimming World next week and I'm super super nervous but excited at the same time.
I'd say 98% nervous and 2% excited at the moment though as I have a bit of an issue with walking into a room full of people that already know eachother and being the new girl.

Needs to be done though, I think I'll need to lose around 30-35 lbs so I really hope it works :)

Piper x

well done for making your decision Piper

don't be nervous, remember everyone there has been the new girl at some point and mainly SW members are friendly and welcoming,

I'd say, don't be shy about speaking up if you have something to say, whether its asking for advice or passing on some gem of info you've picked up on here.

realistically there will probably be lots of little groups of people and there'll always be others who are there on their own.

I go on my own and always have, been going since January, because of shifts I go to different meeting times so see lots of different faces each time.

Ask if they have a facebook page, our gruop has one and its a great way to get to know people and get to be known yourself, in fact my C asked me last week if I wanted to be a consultant myself after seeing my posts on facebook to others in the group :)

remember we're all there to help each other :)

Back