Brand Spanking New 'Starian

kirstarian

Hi all,

I thought long and hard about this before starting to type. I wasn't sure if I even wanted to do a weight loss diary however this can be a place I can share my experiences with everyone. I work tremendously looooong hours in a day service for people with learning disablities and this is where I feel i have less control over my diet. Mainly due to the time i get to eat but also by the amount i drink when I am there (barely anything),
I am a week in (weigh-in tomorrow night 5pm), I dont feel any different. I have "tried" to get weighed on the bathroom scales but they were removed from beneath my feet before I had a proper chance to have a look at the number.
I feel i have followed the plan 99.9% however did have a small blip on saturday in the shape of a mcdonalds.
I have made pastry free quiches, i have made curry and rice, i have made crisps from lasagne sheets.
I just find it hard to think of meals to put together so maybe next week, i am going to follow a 7day plan from a book/magazine to give me some thinspiration!

Any advice from you guys would be great!

Hiya, good luck with your weight loss. There's loads if recipes on the recipes section. I've tried quite a few and they r lush.xx

Back