branded food

sparklysunbeam

erm, yuck. So far I've tried the fromage frais (when it comes to sacharine sometimes less is more), double choc cookies (weird texture), diluting juice (see fromage frais) and bread. The only thing I've liked so far is the bread, but I've just realised that warburton's thins have the same pp as it so I'm sticking with them because they're way nicer.

Thoughts?

Yup sometime other brands are the same pp and are bigger or nicer so don't feel like you have to have the brands.Oh and often cheaper as well!

yeah, I decided to try the branded stuff because I was too lazy to point non WW stuff, mistake!

I think most people do try their stuff,I like some of it like the bagels and some of the yoghurts and desserts.All trial and error I think.

I like the bagels as I don't feel there as doughy as other brands, if you get me??? The bread is handy too, even though its tiny it fills the toastie sandwich craving I sometimes get!! The cooking sauces aren't great the sweet and sour is DISGUSTING!

Yea I like the bagels as well and I know what you mean about less doughy.Used to get the bread but get kingmills now.

Skittlelover said:
I like the bagels as I don't feel there as doughy as other brands, if you get me??? The bread is handy too, even though its tiny it fills the toastie sandwich craving I sometimes get!! The cooking sauces aren't great the sweet and sour is DISGUSTING!

I like the Italian one- good for bolognaise. X

Miss D said:
I tried the half fat butter today and it's disgusting. It's more like cheap marge!

If you're feeling kind of flush, M&S do an AMAZING half fat spreadable butter, can't remember exaact NVs but was similar to NVs of lighter spreads, definitely 1pp per 10g (around 35 calories).

I don't buy weight watchers products very often, if you have a calculator have a look online and work out points of things you might want before you go shopping will probs taste nicer, be cheaper and the points are most likely the same or not much difference! x

yeah, I'm only on week 2 and I've already decided I'd rather spend 4 points on bourbons then 2 points on WW cookies :)

I use that butter anyway so glad I don't need to change it!

Dominoid said:
Yes, the M&S half fat butter is awesome. Actually tastes like butter rather than margarine.

Amazing! Thank you!

Have you tried 50/50 with the crusts cut off? thats 1pp per slice or 3pp for 2.

Or just cut the crusts off normal 50/50 bread thats what i usually do x

dreamings said:
If you're feeling kind of flush, M&S do an AMAZING half fat spreadable butter, can't remember exaact NVs but was similar to NVs of lighter spreads, definitely 1pp per 10g (around 35 calories).

Oooh! I'll need to try that. Thanks

Back