Bras during 100lbs+ weight loss programmes - what do you do/buy?

AliGal

Eating meat
Sorry guys - a thread for the ladies!

I've shed nearly 4 stone and my 42DDDs are no longer any use, despite adjusting the straps and tightening the back. I have another 5-7 stone to go on the Alizonne vlcd programme.

So this is to ask what you do about bras?

Do you use bra tops? if so, which brands are good?

Or do you bite the bullet and get measured every 2 stone or so?

Thank you in advance,

Ali

Hi,

firstly, well done on your loss so far!!

I noticed a change in my bra as I always used to put my mobile in my bra.,....sounds strange but never have pockets!! Anyway my phone kept falling out!!

I am lucky though as my mum lost loads of weight over the last couple of years so I have got some of hers to shrink into.

ASDA is good for a cheap, but pretty, bra for when you are shrinking!!
x

I would recommend going to somewhere like Marks & Spencer's and getting measured. I found ASDA & matalan great for buying cheap bras. I always wore a 38DD bra even when I was really a 42E because I could never find any pretty bras in my real size.. although now the weight is coming off they feel so much more comfortable for me

Many thanks!

John Lewis fitters were great - and I've chucked out my 42 and 44 DD and DDDs and am in 36 Gs! Amazing. My silhouette looks great and I'll be measuring again when I'm 2 stone or so down.

I am committed to looking good when in transition and they particularly need good support!

Ali

Back