• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Braving some piccies!!

Hi there

Well my DH managed to take some piccies that I wasn't too unhappy with so I have decided to bite the bullet and put a before and an in progress piccie up. I am on Day 61 and two and a half stone down. Hope you can see some difference.

Georgie
x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
ah hellllloooooooo?

'i hope you can see some difference'??? ummmmm Where do I start- you look very different indeed!!!!, very defined waist now, no double chin and all in all pretty hot- in fact the kind of look I am hoping for before my holiday in six weeks as my waist is still missing in action....

well done, how much longer to go?

Chika

Silver Member
You look fabulous hon, what an incredible difference in 2.5 stone!

I think they are photographs of two different people! You look younger and that waist OMG you are unbelievable............a true inspiration and THNAK YOU:happy096::happy096::happy096: this helps to give me the inspiration to keep on. I swear 61 days what a difference.

I think they are photographs of two different people! You look younger and that waist OMG you are unbelievable............a true inspiration and THNAK YOU:happy096::happy096::happy096: this helps to give me the inspiration to keep on. I swear 61 days what a difference.

:grouphugg:Thanks everyone !!

I was really nervous about putting them up, I suppose because we see ourselves everyday we don't see so much of a difference but you have all given me such a boost!

Deisegirl - As of this morning I'm just over half way with 2stone to go to get me to BMI 25.

Gx

Not only do you look amazing, but you are oozing confidence in that pic!
Congrats hun, that's just blooming marvy xxx

More hugs to all you lovely people :grouphugg:

Poohbear, I started out at a 20/22 and am now a 16 - aiming for a size 12 but at the moment am still amazed I am in a size 16, can't remember when that last happened!

Georgie x