Breakfast Idea

Gemma1986

Im just me!
I think it would be a great idea toi start a break fast threat what we all normally, have.
To help others

Oats so simple for me 5pp

Very similar here...

Porridge oats, (cooked with water) with fat free yoghurt and any fruit I have around - 5pp

Good post, always good to get other ideas

Smart price chocolate and museli bar 3pp

Weetabix and Skimmed milk 4pp

2 slices of jam on toast 5pp

Sometimes I'll make an omlette and share it with my toddler - normally 4-6pp

Gemma1986 said:
I think it would be a great idea toi start a break fast threat what we all normally, have.
To help others

Oats so simple for me 5pp

Is that for the original one or golden syrup? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I sometimes have an egg fried with no oil a ,table spoon of beans, 1 slice of grilled bacon with the fat removed , chopped toms and 1 slice of toast . It fills me up a treat :)

best to regret the things you have done then to regret the things you haven't done

Bran Flakes, 30g (3pp)
1/2 pint semi skimmed milk (2pp)
Banana chopped up
Splenda sprinkled on top

WW Sausage (1pp)
1 Slice White Danish Bread (1pp)
Ketchup (1tsp) (0pp)

Yum! Love breakfast!!

I normally have ready Brek 5pp, but on a Sunday I have a mini fry up, I have an egg fried in fry light 2pp, 1 weight watchers sausage 1pp, mushrooms fried in fry light 0pp, grilled tomato 0pp, a slice of weight watchers bread with light spread 2pp, 1 bacon medallion 1pp, and one grilled hash brown 2pp, and one tbs of baked beans 1pp it's absolutely delicious and I look forward to it every week and it's only 9pp for the lot :)

I tend to either have:
2 x special k bars for 4pp
2 x poached egg and 1 slice of ww white danish for 5pp
2 x ryvita with marg and jam for 4pp
or oats so simple :)

Although if I know I'm eating a big dinner and need to save points I'll have fruit and fat free yoghurt and one special k bar to bulk it out!

Try the new Alpen porridge :) 4PP a sachet and my fave flavour is raspberry, apple and sultana..add 1PP worth of milk and I make the rest up with water and it's so creamy and delicious. Super filling too as it has like Alpen flakes it in as well as oats.

Banana on toast is also another I like. 2 slices nimble wholemeal 3PP and mashed banana super filling

Gemma1986 said:
Just the plain one, its the pot one just add water.

Thanks will try that x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

starkissedx said:
Try the new Alpen porridge :) 4PP a sachet and my fave flavour is raspberry, apple and sultana..add 1PP worth of milk and I make the rest up with water and it's so creamy and delicious. Super filling too as it has like Alpen flakes it in as well as oats.

I saw these advertised and thought they looked lush. Really cheap on points so I'm going to try them :) thanks!

Mets said:
I saw these advertised and thought they looked lush. Really cheap on points so I'm going to try them :) thanks!

Def try them I haven't saw em in Sainsburys but tesco have them! I had mine this morning round 8.30 and I didn't eat again still 2pm and I wasn't hungry really! Was good, normally I'd be starving and my stomach grumbling away!

chocolate porridge(4pp) indulgent, oats so simple.
all bran(40gr) 3pp.
oats so simple with frozen berrys, or cooked apple with cinnamon.
i like banana on toast as well..2 slice of 1pp brown ww bread(2pp).
egg,or baked beans...
ww muffins(love them).

I have oats so simple a lot 4pp plus milkspecial k 3 points a 30g bowl plus milkfruit and fibre, sultana bran,

starkissedx said:
Def try them I haven't saw em in Sainsburys but tesco have them! I had mine this morning round 8.30 and I didn't eat again still 2pm and I wasn't hungry really! Was good, normally I'd be starving and my stomach grumbling away!

Thanks hun, I'll defo give them a go :)

Hey ladies I'm a newbie but so far I've planned to have weetbix and skimmed milk 5 days, sat and Sun either a small fry or boiled egg on toast!

I'm obsessed with bread.

Back