Breakfast ideas on Induction??

Silvermoonbeam

Good morning I am on induction and looking for easy peasy breakfast ideas.

I am not really a breakfast lover so am struggling here, yesterday I had bacon, eggs and mushrooms but don't feel like eating that every day.

This morning I had 2 x hard boiled eggs, a mini Babybell full fat cheese and 6 thin slices of salami.

The salami does have nitrates and I know the book said not to eat nitrates but I *think* that is because they are supposed to be carcinogic (sp??) rather than anything else and as I was already eating salami can't see what difference it will make?

Anybody have any ideas on the salami question and oh of course nice simple breakfast ideas.

I think the key is to just disregard what you normally think of being a breakfast food, so if you fancy ham wrapped around cheese with half a tomato, then go for it. I sometimes make the flax biscuits and spread them with Pate...great for me because I can then take the remainder off to work with me if I am struggling to eat. The recipe section must have loads of great ideas, so worth having a trawl...good luck : )

hugs
xx

ps...great minds jupiter

Last edited:
Yummy Breakfast

My favourite is an omelette. 2 eggs, lump of cheddar, tsp of chopped spring onions, dollop of cream, salt and pepper, in to the vitamix machine (high power blender), then cooked in butter. It is soooo yummy, all light and fluffy! I have just started week 4 and I have had one almost every day, havnt got even remotely bored with them! Sometimes add a bit of sauteed spinach.

Back