Breakfast ideas...

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
Am really struggling with ideas.... Dinner & tea no problem but breakfast is hard........ Any ideas greatly rcvd x

Breakfast

Fat free yoghurt
Dutch crisp bkes with cottage
Cheese
Or
Wafer thin meat
tinned or stewed fruit
toast and fat free spreaf
vitality bars from
Asda

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

I have Weight Watchers Danish bread, it is a lot lower in fat than normal sliced bread.
Fruit
Cereal with Oat Milk
I used to have scrambled egg but dont anymore.

Thanks, had cereal & raisins this morning, days I have to go to work early are hard cos I don't do breakfast early so it'll have to be something I can take with me......

Porridge is an excellent breakfast, it releases energy slowly so keeps your blood sugar level balances and prevents any cravings. You can get porridge in to go pots now, like a pot noodle pot and all you need to do is add hot water to it, they do some cereals in these pots to if you have access to milk.

Wholegrain cereals are the best, bran flakes etc you have cereals, and a yoghurt or fruit with it or a piece of toast.

It's important that you have a decent breakfast, it kicks starts your metabolism, sets you up for the day and it does help stop the cravings.

I don't think much to breakfast bars, they're loaded with sugar and that's not good for you. Cereal and toast, or cereal and fruit, or porridge and fruit or toast and a yoghurt are all good breakfasts :)

I have special k peach and apricot 40g.. With skimmed milk! (I know some of you out there mention sugar content ) I Like it, it tastes nice and I feel satisfied after eating it! (so there lol) later (after school run) I might also have a piece of toast and jam with low fat spread..

lol!....I like how you make the sugar remark to me....it's ok, everyone knows how I feel about sugar lol!... that's a nice breakfast though and I'm glad you have the toast too, that's great :)

With cereals, I mean like sugar puffs, crunchy nut cornfalkes, cereals caked in honey and things frosted..sooo not good ;)

Im a sultana bran or fruit n fibre kinda girl, not fussed on sweet cereals. My teeth dont feel right afterwards lol.

hobnobsmummy said:
Im a sultana bran or fruit n fibre kinda girl, not fussed on sweet cereals. My teeth dont feel right afterwards lol.

Fruit n fibre is fab taste wise but i dont think in rules

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

I dont have it anymore, I have sultana bran tho or weetabix :)

Back